Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspx folders

Hi,

I am writing some aspx to allow better control on touchscreens. But currently the homeseer server will not allow subfolders to work, so stops it working, my test site (not homeseer) is fine with it. Any ideas on what settings I need to change to allow it to work, and set the folder to allow IIS to work?

Cheers!
    Mark

What do you mean by "allow subfolders to work"?
    As I understand it, it shouldn't be a problem.

However, if you already have IIS running on the server, why don't just use IIS and create a connection to HomeSeer (as per help file)?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I have set it so it uses the standard homeseer server so i can easily link into it. keeps it all under one roof (unless forced to do otherwise).

I get the error "It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

<authentication mode="forms"> -- this is the bit highlighted in red. line 13.
      <forms loginurl="~/Account/Login.aspx" timeout="2880"/>
      </authentication>

this is NOT in the /bin folder but in the /Accounts folder, is this the problem??

I am using VS2010 with a default aspx project so this may be of use to others!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X