Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status Com Lost

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Status Com Lost

    I just upgraded to the latest HS3 .374. Not sure if this upgrade caused the problem as I just noticed it because I had to enter all license information after the upgrade for all plugins. See attached

    Current Date/Time: 10/10/2017 4:21:57 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.374
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 1 Hour 3 Minutes 30 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.182
    Number of Devices: 644
    Number of Events: 63
    Available Threads: 200
    Event Threads:0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue:0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue:0
    Device Exec Queue:0
    Plugin Callback Queue:0
    HSTouch Event Queue:0
    Email Send Queue:0

    Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.2.0.5: APCUPSD
    2.0.8.0: BLCpuAdvisor
    2.0.35.0: BLLAN
    1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
    3.0.0.99: LutronCaseta
    0.0.0.34: Pushover 3P
    3.0.5.2: SDJ-Health
    3.0.6331.36036: UltraCID3
    3.0.5917.35093: UltraLog3
    3.0.6370.28796: UltraM1G3
    3.0.6440.19101: UltraMon3
    3.0.1.148: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

  • #2
    close tis request

    When I upgraded to HS3 .374 I had to enter all my plugin registration numbers but I didn't realize that I also had to register HS3. Problem solved.

    Comment


    • #3
      Great and thanks for the update... and before i had a chance to look into it!

      Comment

      Working...
      X