Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imagesdoes not exist (linux)

Hi pcp ,

I have this in the log, maybe is the same kind of issue as with the squeezebox plugin ? I am on v 3.3.2.1
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/HomeSeer/status/both.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/meter.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/counter.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/battery_gear.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/battery_100.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/battery_load_high.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/battery_load_low.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/battery_load.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/meter_high.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/clock_on.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/connected.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/meter_low.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/stopwatch_on.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/on_power.png
    Feb-24 14:10:17 Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/images/apcupsd/status/battery_gear_ok.png

I think I ran across this with this plugin when importing from my Windows install to a Linux test install. Seems that the plugin installs its icons upon its first start - however if it's config file is already there, it thinks its already initialized and so the icons don't get loaded. Solution was to start the plugin first before copying over the config file (.../Config/hspi_apcupsd.ini).

Comment

Thanks for this solution zwolfpack . That was a logic one !

Unfortunately, even after deleting the ini file 5 times. I get this on each install of the plugin.

Code:
       [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#008000]Feb-24 19:05:59[/COLOR][/TD]
       			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#008000] [/COLOR][/TD]
       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#008000]Updater[/COLOR][/TD]
       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#008000]Install/Update of package APCUPSD was successful.[/COLOR][/TD]
       		[/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      [TR]
       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#008000]Extraction Complete.[/COLOR][/TD]
       		[/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      [TR]
       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#008000]Extracting files from zip file: HSPI_APCUPSD.zip[/COLOR][/TD]
       		[/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Feb-24 19:05:59[/COLOR][/TD]
       			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000] [/COLOR][/TD]
       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Updater Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]File exists, not overwriting: \HomeSeer\Config\hspi_apcupsd.ini[/COLOR][/TD]
       		[/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      Seems like the plugin creates an empty file , and after it's complains there is already one.

I will try to copy back the original ini file now and will update the topic if i get the image warning again.

Comment

Looking at the plugin install zipfile, indeed it does install a default hspi_apcupsd.ini. There is likely something in there that indicates its a first time install. Just make sure that, after installing, you start up the plugin before you copy in your own config file.

Comment

No need to delete the ini file. A script (in the image directory for the plugin and for the selected iconset in HS3) is run during startup if not already done to configure the icons. It is different for Linux versus Windows and symbolic links are created for some. To force reconfiguration of the icons, stop the plugin, edit the ini file of the plugin, remove the line with gIconSet and start the plugin.

Comment

Working...
          X