Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Homeseer?

Hello,

Is the Current Cost plugin from Homeseer for HS3 no longer available? I only see 3P now and wanted to know if this is now defunkt and no longer supported by HS.

Thanks!
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Look in the legacy section in the updater.
    Jon

Comment

Right I saw that but for HS3 that means that they are no longer updating the plug... I was hoping there was continued dev on it....

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
        Right I saw that but for HS3 that means that they are no longer updating the plug... I was hoping there was continued dev on it....
        I don’t believe the products are even available anymore except maybe in the UK and it’s been like that for a number of years. So not surprising that HST stopped development on the plugin. I believe MrHappy still supports his version and it has better features too. I don’t have my CC equipment anymore so haven’t been following too closely. I switched to zwave power monitoring as the CC EnviR was limited to the number of devices that could be monitored.
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Understood, thanks sparkman!! This works well here so far so I will keep using it until it dies...

Comment

I need help with the driver. Worked for years one windows 7. Now I get

Click image for larger version

Name:	7255F77E-3689-4312-8282-D9A31534F2F8.jpeg
Views:	211
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1404184
            -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
            Way2 Call
            Elk M1 Gold
            UPB HAI switches
            HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

PM me your email. I have the driver zip file. I tried to upload here, but it was too big.

Does anyone know if it woks with HS4? I've had mine for 10 years and sitll use it for household power monitoring.
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

PM sent. Thanks!

it was working fine in HS4. I unplugged the usb to move to a different port and that’s when everything fell apart.
                -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
                Way2 Call
                Elk M1 Gold
                UPB HAI switches
                HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Working...
                X