X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email68
    replied
    PM sent. Thanks!

it was working fine in HS4. I unplugged the usb to move to a different port and that’s when everything fell apart.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    PM me your email. I have the driver zip file. I tried to upload here, but it was too big.

Does anyone know if it woks with HS4? I've had mine for 10 years and sitll use it for household power monitoring.

Leave a comment:

• email68
    replied
    I need help with the driver. Worked for years one windows 7. Now I get

Click image for larger version

Name:	7255F77E-3689-4312-8282-D9A31534F2F8.jpeg
Views:	134
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1404184

Leave a comment:

• Dafunktyfunk
    replied
    Understood, thanks sparkman!! This works well here so far so I will keep using it until it dies...

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
    Right I saw that but for HS3 that means that they are no longer updating the plug... I was hoping there was continued dev on it....
    I don’t believe the products are even available anymore except maybe in the UK and it’s been like that for a number of years. So not surprising that HST stopped development on the plugin. I believe MrHappy still supports his version and it has better features too. I don’t have my CC equipment anymore so haven’t been following too closely. I switched to zwave power monitoring as the CC EnviR was limited to the number of devices that could be monitored.

Leave a comment:

• Dafunktyfunk
    replied
    Right I saw that but for HS3 that means that they are no longer updating the plug... I was hoping there was continued dev on it....

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Look in the legacy section in the updater.

Leave a comment:

• Dafunktyfunk
    started a topic No more Homeseer?

No more Homeseer?

Hello,

Is the Current Cost plugin from Homeseer for HS3 no longer available? I only see 3P now and wanted to know if this is now defunkt and no longer supported by HS.

Thanks!
Working...
X