Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Cost Trec

Hi,

Does anyone know if this plugin will work with the trec model, if not will I be able to use it along with an envi model?

Regards,

Kieran

Originally posted by cabbage View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know if this plugin will work with the trec model, if not will I be able to use it along with an envi model?

Regards,

Kieran
    The Envi definitely but the Trec is only a "monitor" and has no PC connectivity.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp,

Sorry I was a bit unclear but what I meant was I already have a Trec with one transmitter. If I buy an Envi display only and the lead will I still be able to use the Tx from the Trec and the Trec as a monitor along with this plugin and the new envi monitor with any additional transmitters I may require.

Cabbage

Comment

You can have as many receivers as you want, I have three all working with the original transmitter.

However, if you are adding another receiver then bring all of them together and sync them at the same time, if you add a receiver to the Trec then the radio codes will change and the Envi will not receive it anymore.

So place the transmitter into sync mode (hold down red button on it), then do the same for the Envi and Trec at the same time whilst the transmitter is still transmitting.

Comment

Working...
        X