Cost History Chart - Weird numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
    Also, we were told that any bugs entered in bugzilla would not be targeted to HS2, but to HS3 because HS2 was being retired.

Ditto! So...Are we going to have a fix? As it is my guess a lot of us will not move to 3.0 until it is clearly proven as we can not take the risk like we did with the last round.

Comment

Hello....Any updates on this?????

Comment

Abcdefg, hijk.....

David,

The problem is one of alphabetical proportions.

You see, this plug-in starts with the letter "C" and Doubles down on the letter "C" (Current Cost).

You will not be able to see any support until you reach the letter "Z".

Maybe we should rename it to:

"Zig Zag Electricity Wave Cost" Plug-in.

Sned

Comment

IMHO they did not sell enough of these and because of this, it takes a very LOW priority.

What gets me is in this thread it was taken time for the research of the issues to be done for them. Thus showing what is making for the issue and should be able to be fixed. Yet not a word.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bott View Post
            IMHO they did not sell enough of these and because of this, it takes a very LOW priority.

What gets me is in this thread it was taken time for the research of the issues to be done for them. Thus showing what is making for the issue and should be able to be fixed. Yet not a word.
            Actually, it's not a LOW priority but it's not our top priority at the moment. Since Rick, Rich and I all have this in our homes, we are sharing the bugs right along with you. It will be addressed in the future; no eta is set at the moment.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

"It will be addressed in the future; no eta is set at the moment. "

As you are well aware, it has been from JANUARY that this was brought to your attention. It has not even been looked at and more or less makes the product useless for any history at all, one of the promoted features.

What makes this worse is that the members took the time to spell out the issue giving full details. I would think that someone would care to look at it and see if it maybe could be a quick fix somehow.

I am sorry, but this has been sitting here looking for help for 4.5 months. I know their are other things, like how unstable the current ver of HS can end up being for some where resets etc need to be done. Not to mention are working on ver 3. But man, when ver 3 comes out, I can only see your time being spent on all the issues that will come with it. (we can only hope not.)

All in all, we have not only given ample time for this issue to be looked at. Yet nothing but "have you put it in the bug tracker?", "You put it in the wrong bug tracker", and now that we are to busy for this bug. At least you said that. But the amount of time that has passed really is concerning.

Comment

Why was the chart issue thread closed?

Why was the chart issue thread closed? The plugin has a bug that is well documented and you closed the thread??? We are now coming into July on an issue that was reported in January with the problem more or less spelled out for you so it could be fixed.

Charting issue thread ---> http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=146186
                Last edited by ; June 21, 2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

It appears that Mark noted the bug and added it to the bug tracker and closed the thread.

Comment

Thanks, but it was already in the old and new bug tracker. We really would like a resolve on this long time issue.

Comment

All efforts are being focused on HS3 right now. This bug will likely be addressed after that is released unless we can find time or additional resources to work on it in the interim.

Comment

Thanks macromark for positioning that.

I'm feeling much like David on this one. Seems the after sales support is a bit lacking. I realize you guys are busy, but it's like buying a car and you need to have it serviced only to find out that there is no service available. Kinda makes you hesitant to refer or buy another now doesn't it?

Rob
                        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Not to mention that a lot of us may not move to the new version based on past history with version changes and what we had to go though. Not that we would not move, but it may not be in the first number of releases.

As mentioned, it was clearly pointed out to what the issue was and thus should be something that could be fixed without to much issue. I mean, I purchased the hardware directly from an email sent from HS, thus to have the plugin for it not working, well, whats the use???

Comment

I too am getting a little annoyed here.

With regard to the database file size, http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=148584 , bugzilla 80, my HT2 database file is now 66 MB and the call-up times around 60 seconds.

There does not appear to any programmatic method of limiting the database file size nor is there a written manual procedure for reducing the file size that I know of.

I have a hard time believing that a 60 second display call up is considered acceptable for a HomeSeer plug-in running on HomeSeer hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bott View Post
                              Not to mention that a lot of us may not move to the new version based on past history with version changes and what we had to go though. Not that we would not move, but it may not be in the first number of releases.

As mentioned, it was clearly pointed out to what the issue was and thus should be something that could be fixed without to much issue. I mean, I purchased the hardware directly from an email sent from HS, thus to have the plugin for it not working, well, whats the use???
                              It also appears to me that things are released and not supported as much as they should be, the current product and plugins should be fixed before working on a new product that we are going to have to pay to upgrade too.

Comment

Has anyone tried the new version?
                                http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=152345

Comment

Working...
                                X