Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to begin?

Hello.
    I have bought from Homeseer Envi Current cost.
    I have bought plugin, and i have installed it correctly on my Hometroller.

Ok. And now, what do i have to do?.........

I have found no instructions about. Can i import some devices?

Where can i see data from Current cost in Homeseer?

Thank you

Did you enalbe and configure the plugin?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Did you enalbe and configure the plugin?
      I have obviously enabled the plugin, but i don't know how to configure it.
      I suppose i have to 'import' devices, as for the other plugin, but i ignore how to do this......

Comment

No there is nothing to import. There should be a new link on your HS web interface name Current Cost History. This will show you the graphs. There should also be a several new devices listed under the Current Cost Main Sensor.

Comment

When you enabled the plugin, there should be a configure button directly under the enable button.

Comment

In the 'configuration screen' of the plugin, i can see the parameters about hours/cost, but nothing more.

I need to import the devices, in order to have the screen reporting a device code with a value.
            How can i do?

Comment

Originally posted by emabonacchi View Post
              In the 'configuration screen' of the plugin, i can see the parameters about hours/cost, but nothing more.

I need to import the devices, in order to have the screen reporting a device code with a value.
              How can i do?
              The plugin automatically creates about 20 new devices. Did you go to the status page and select the Current Cost Main Sensor?

Comment

The plugin automatically creates about 20 new devices. Did you go to the status page and select the Current Cost Main Sensor?
                In the status page, i have checked 'sensor 1' in the 'remote trasmitter' tab. Is this the current cost main sensor?

Comment

No there is nothing to import. There should be a new link on your HS web interface name Current Cost History. This will show you the graphs. There should also be a several new devices listed under the Current Cost Main Sensor.
                  I can see the new link and the graph, but the graph does not report any value and i can not see the 'current cost main sensor' and the new devices....

Comment

Attached is a screen shot of how I have mine configured.

I'm in the UK and just have the one sensor, not sure if it will be the same for you.
                    Attached Files

Comment

.......the problem was really simple and now i have solved this......

I connected Envi to usb port com3 and everything on Homeseer startup was fine, but it was not so!...
                      Changing com port randomly, i arrived to com port 9 and Homeseer, then, recognized Envi and created devices.......

Now i have everything working ok.

Thank you all for your intrest and scuse me for my bad anglish and for my bad experience in Pc......

Comment

So I installed my Envi and plugged it into the USB port and installed the proper USB port. I see it on com port 4. Power readings at the hand held look good.

I went to the updater and installed the plugin. I rebooted Homeseer and the Genuine plugin thing came up, and I installed the plugin.

I go to the setup page, and I don't see the envi plugin anywhere. No config page, no enable button-- Nothing. I see my other plugins there (HS touch, etc).

Any ideas? I have Homeseer installed on my D drive so I am wondering if there is a drive letter bug in the plugin. I've seen several where the assumption is everything is on C...
                        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
                        Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
                        weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Originally posted by wpiman View Post
                          So I installed my Envi and plugged it into the USB port and installed the proper USB port. I see it on com port 4. Power readings at the hand held look good.

I went to the updater and installed the plugin. I rebooted Homeseer and the Genuine plugin thing came up, and I installed the plugin.

I go to the setup page, and I don't see the envi plugin anywhere. No config page, no enable button-- Nothing. I see my other plugins there (HS touch, etc).

Any ideas? I have Homeseer installed on my D drive so I am wondering if there is a drive letter bug in the plugin. I've seen several where the assumption is everything is on C...
                          Are you running HomeSeer as a service?

Comment

Working...
                          X