CCE Feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCE Feature request

While I know the issue of the current history.db size isn't resolved yet , I'd like to add a feature request in the mix.
    Currently, while the montly cost summary contains 12 months worth of historical information - which I know is the problem with the db size... I'd actually like to see my usuage 13 months ago or for a period of even more (user selectable). That is, I'd like to know the amount of electricity I used last November (given we are in November now).

Again, given where we are with respect to time (now) and as the information from Sept or older aren't graphed, I don't understand why this information can't be calculated and inserted in a separate table in a single row for each month. Even given no maintenance to this historical data from a database prospective, the would amount to no space used and could be laid out as:

Monthly_History_table

Month YYYY Usage Cost
    ------ ----- ------- -----
    Aug 2011 900 kwh $100
    Sep 2011 800 kwh $ 85

As October is currently used in the graphing of last months vs current month,
    keep it there until the current month becomes current month +1, then add the calculated summary to the aforementioned table, then purge all the data from whatever table is used to graph.

Again, I'd like to know what I used this time last year and think this would also solve the database size issue...

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

I would like the ability to specify when the 'billing month' begins, this would allow a direct (more or less) comparison with the utility bill. For example, my JCP&L billing month now starts on the 9th of the month not on the 1st.

Comment

Working...
    X