X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CurrentCost plugin beta 1.0.0.58

Changes in this version:

* Now saves less data to the database to keep it smaller
    * The config screen allows you to specify how often to save data, every 5 minutes is the default

To try this version, make sure you already have the ENVI CurrentCost plugin installed, then shut down HomeSeer and download and unzip the following DLL to your HomeSeer folder:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...T_1_0_0_58.zip
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

This is great news and I'll try to get it in tonight...
    Question: What was the rate at which the old plugin saved data at?
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

1 minute was the old rate.

Originally posted by langenet View Post
      This is great news and I'll try to get it in tonight...
      Question: What was the rate at which the old plugin saved data at?

Comment

Well, I gave it a try. My observations were directed to the graphs - way out of wack with the new build.
        I did this at a reasonably quiet time - no washers, dryers etc running, yet the usuage seems to show otherwise.

Attached are with both the new build and my previous .48 build.

The first image shows with .58 and the second with .48. Major difference..

Thanks

Rob
        Attached Files
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

The first graph looks right to me. The second looks wrong acording to the last hours usage.

Comment

The point is, that I never approached or exceeded 6kw.
            Of course with an HS shutdown, dll replacement, the time x-axis shifted so with that respect, both are correct.

Rob

Comment

Graph issue is fixed, try build 1.0.0.59.

Comment

Working...
              X