Some trouble with current cost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I just installed the last update, but still the problem of temperature on "0".
    Joe

Comment

Originally posted by f5map View Post
      Hi,

I just installed the last update, but still the problem of temperature on "0".
      Joe
      What version did you install?
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

The last Beta ....

Comment

You should post this issue here where the developer can keep up with the issues.
          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=154075

We have had 3 users state the temps now work with this latest build. You may want to try to backup and then delete your database and see if that makes a difference.
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Man, how long time do hs use too fix a problem
            I still not able to use this program and the support is realy bad...
            Muast i wait for a year to get some help from them?

Comment

It's in the queue but the queue is long.
              -Rupp
              sigpic

Comment

Current Cost latest Beta .61 still is not showing correct values from meter

When there is actual usage on the meter, the values are updated correctly in HomeSeer. Once the usage falls to 0 on any sensor, instead of changing to 0, the current usage (Watts/KWH) stays at the last value before going to 0, thus giving the impression that there is constant usage. Even the totals in Homeseer don't match the meter.

Please fix the bug so that when usage on a sensor/device goes to 0, that it updates and shows 0.

Thanks
                Joel

Comment

Originally posted by JoelWener View Post
                  When there is actual usage on the meter, the values are updated correctly in HomeSeer. Once the usage falls to 0 on any sensor, instead of changing to 0, the current usage (Watts/KWH) stays at the last value before going to 0, thus giving the impression that there is constant usage. Even the totals in Homeseer don't match the meter.

Please fix the bug so that when usage on a sensor/device goes to 0, that it updates and shows 0.

Thanks
                  Joel
                  I have verified the History DB, and it seems like the tables contain NO rows where the WattMinuteTotal, WattMinuteCh1, WattMinuteCh2 contain 0.

There must be a bug in the program which is ignoring 0 values in WattMinuteCh1, WattMinute Ch2, but these values are necessary in order to really know daily, monthly, yearly usage, otherwise it is always reporting usage when there isn't any

Comment

Working...
                  X