Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some trouble with current cost!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Hi,

    I just installed the last update, but still the problem of temperature on "0".
    Joe

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by f5map View Post
      Hi,

      I just installed the last update, but still the problem of temperature on "0".
      Joe
      What version did you install?
      -Rupp
      sigpic

      Comment


        #33
        The last Beta ....
        1.0.0.61

        Comment


          #34
          You should post this issue here where the developer can keep up with the issues.
          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=154075

          We have had 3 users state the temps now work with this latest build. You may want to try to backup and then delete your database and see if that makes a difference.
          -Rupp
          sigpic

          Comment


            #35
            Man, how long time do hs use too fix a problem
            I still not able to use this program and the support is realy bad...
            Muast i wait for a year to get some help from them?

            Comment


              #36
              It's in the queue but the queue is long.
              -Rupp
              sigpic

              Comment


                #37
                Current Cost latest Beta .61 still is not showing correct values from meter

                When there is actual usage on the meter, the values are updated correctly in HomeSeer. Once the usage falls to 0 on any sensor, instead of changing to 0, the current usage (Watts/KWH) stays at the last value before going to 0, thus giving the impression that there is constant usage. Even the totals in Homeseer don't match the meter.

                Please fix the bug so that when usage on a sensor/device goes to 0, that it updates and shows 0.

                Thanks
                Joel

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by JoelWener View Post
                  When there is actual usage on the meter, the values are updated correctly in HomeSeer. Once the usage falls to 0 on any sensor, instead of changing to 0, the current usage (Watts/KWH) stays at the last value before going to 0, thus giving the impression that there is constant usage. Even the totals in Homeseer don't match the meter.

                  Please fix the bug so that when usage on a sensor/device goes to 0, that it updates and shows 0.

                  Thanks
                  Joel
                  I have verified the History DB, and it seems like the tables contain NO rows where the WattMinuteTotal, WattMinuteCh1, WattMinuteCh2 contain 0.

                  There must be a bug in the program which is ignoring 0 values in WattMinuteCh1, WattMinute Ch2, but these values are necessary in order to really know daily, monthly, yearly usage, otherwise it is always reporting usage when there isn't any

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X