X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoelWener
    replied
    Originally posted by JoelWener View Post
    When there is actual usage on the meter, the values are updated correctly in HomeSeer. Once the usage falls to 0 on any sensor, instead of changing to 0, the current usage (Watts/KWH) stays at the last value before going to 0, thus giving the impression that there is constant usage. Even the totals in Homeseer don't match the meter.

Please fix the bug so that when usage on a sensor/device goes to 0, that it updates and shows 0.

Thanks
    Joel
    I have verified the History DB, and it seems like the tables contain NO rows where the WattMinuteTotal, WattMinuteCh1, WattMinuteCh2 contain 0.

There must be a bug in the program which is ignoring 0 values in WattMinuteCh1, WattMinute Ch2, but these values are necessary in order to really know daily, monthly, yearly usage, otherwise it is always reporting usage when there isn't any

Leave a comment:

• JoelWener
    replied
    Current Cost latest Beta .61 still is not showing correct values from meter

When there is actual usage on the meter, the values are updated correctly in HomeSeer. Once the usage falls to 0 on any sensor, instead of changing to 0, the current usage (Watts/KWH) stays at the last value before going to 0, thus giving the impression that there is constant usage. Even the totals in Homeseer don't match the meter.

Please fix the bug so that when usage on a sensor/device goes to 0, that it updates and shows 0.

Thanks
    Joel

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    It's in the queue but the queue is long.

Leave a comment:

• Mrtiger
    replied
    Man, how long time do hs use too fix a problem
    I still not able to use this program and the support is realy bad...
    Muast i wait for a year to get some help from them?

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    You should post this issue here where the developer can keep up with the issues.
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=154075

We have had 3 users state the temps now work with this latest build. You may want to try to backup and then delete your database and see if that makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• f5map
    replied
    The last Beta ....

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by f5map View Post
    Hi,

I just installed the last update, but still the problem of temperature on "0".
    Joe
    What version did you install?

Leave a comment:

• f5map
    replied
    Hi,

I just installed the last update, but still the problem of temperature on "0".
    Joe

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrtiger View Post
    I did get a answer from the helpdesk again today.
    They did say this:

" Looks like the charts will not work for you then as we use Google charting:
    http://chart.apis.google.com/chart

The values we pass are seperated by commas, and since your numbers use commas, it messes up the formatting."

Does that mean that they can`t fix it?
    MrHappy you use google charting in some of your plugin and they works for me...
    Yes I do because I test the Globalization.NumberFormatInfo.CurrentInfo.NumberDecimalSepa rator setting and then change the charting string based on what this is set to on your PC. I just forgot to fully test it (on my list of things to sort out today)...obviously I can't answer why HS can't fix it but it should be possible.

Leave a comment:

• Mrtiger
    replied
    I did get a answer from the helpdesk again today.
    They did say this:

" Looks like the charts will not work for you then as we use Google charting:
    http://chart.apis.google.com/chart

The values we pass are seperated by commas, and since your numbers use commas, it messes up the formatting."

Does that mean that they can`t fix it?
    MrHappy you use google charting in some of your plugin and they works for me...

Leave a comment:

• Mrtiger
    replied
    Crap, now is my cumulus plugin f..k`t up too, because i changed , and .

Leave a comment:

• Mrtiger
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    Guys,
    Try this version and see if it helps. If not report the issue here:
    that version did not help me.
    It dont update the last hour graf and the today VS yesterday graf yust go crazy...As the picture earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Mrtiger
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    Guys,
    Gonna try that version when i come home from job.
    But, i did make the plugin too work yesterday.
    What i did was change (,) too (.) in my Regional and Language Options.
    Look at the picture and see what i did, I changed the (,) too(.) for number as well.

So, i think the problem is somthing withe the (,) and (.)

As i said i gonna switch back to (,) and see if the new version works better.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Guys,

Leave a comment:

• genoenhuis
    replied
    it's ok... for now

I don't have a envi device but i use the plugin tot keep track of my energy usage of my kamstrup smart meter (reading a p1 port). I make use of this line to capture data to the currentcost database.
    &hs.plugin("Current Cost").UpdateSensor 1,(hs.DeviceValue("r8")).

I think that the problem is caused bij too many entries in the database while the device r8, is updated every 10 seconds by the kamstrup electricity meter, and not every minute. I renamed the database and scheduled the task once every minute and the graph looks ok for now... hope it still does tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X