Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Sensor All Channel Usage

Hi Guys,

I use current-cost for my home energy monitoring, and it works quite well. Anyway i began looking at upgrading my system and better tracking how much power was being used, but because I wanted to do it within a budget I went about a simple, cost effective way of capturing the appliance / power usage by getting an additional two clamps, which monitor the appliance circuits of my house.

So my setup is that my Realtime Usage Channel 1 monitors the single feed coming into my house (to the isolation switch), this is all power being used within my house, including lighting, appliances, and additional circuits (Stove, Air Conditioning etc).

With the main transmitter, I then got another two sensors which are clamped over the cables for the three / four appliance circuits (two cables through each), and this gives a rough estimate of which circuit is using how much power.

Anyway, my dilemma is that my graphing is now reporting the Realtime all channel usage, when I actually want it to only graph the Realtime Usage Channel 1, (and if possible the other channels separately) but mainly the Realtime Usage Channel 1.

Is there any way I can specify to only graph a specific channel, and not the all channel's as this will grossly overestimate my actual usage (because of my strange setup).

Thanks!

476 W

Current Cost Main Sensor
    Realtime Usage Channel 1(watts)
    \3
    Current Cost
    Today 3:38:48 PM
    307 W

Current Cost Main Sensor
    Realtime Usage Channel 2(watts)
    \20
    Current Cost
    41 W

Current Cost Main Sensor
    Realtime Usage Channel 3(watts)
    \21
    Current Cost

Channel 1: All Power Usage
    Channel 2: Appliance Circuit 1
    Channel 3: Appliance Circuit 2 & 3

Thanks!
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

I know its low priority, but any chance of looking into this?
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
    X