Temperature in Config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature in Config

Can someone tell me what the "Outside Temperature" does or where it shows up when configuring it for this plugin?

Thanks

In the config screen, you can select the Current Cost Temperature for logging or not.
    You do this after the devices are created for the Current Cost.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      In the config screen, you can select the Current Cost Temperature for logging or not.
      You do this after the devices are created for the Current Cost.
      Does anyone know what it does? I am guessing it gets logged but I don't see it showing up in charts, etc. What do I use it for?

Comment

Originally posted by heatvent View Post
        Does anyone know what it does? I am guessing it gets logged but I don't see it showing up in charts, etc. What do I use it for?
        I watch this temp to see how hot my wiring closet gets as this is where my display unit is located.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, I'm confused. There is the temp that's on the current cost unit that shows up as a HS device. I am not referring to this one. I am referring to the setting in config that asks for an outside temperature device to log. I have one identified but I don't know where the plugin is using it and don't see any guidance in the help files.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X