HSTouch Graph for All Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSTouch Graph for All Sensors

Has anyone gotten the 10="All Sensors" to work. I currently have 2 transmitters (0 and 1). When I chart each one individually from one of the HSTouch scripts below, they work. When I replace the 0 with a 10 for all sensors, I get a blank graph. Anyone know if this is a bug?

Here is the examples from the help file.

Thanks

HSTouch
    To display data in HSTouch, use the HomeSee Device Association and select a Current Cost device.

To display graphs in HSTouch add an image element and set the ImageURL property to the following:
    Day vs Yesterday: [$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin("Current Cost").ChartDayVSYesterdayUrl(0,now,500,100)]
    Day: [$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin("Current Cost").ChartDayUrl(0,now,500,100)]
    Month: [$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin("Current Cost").ChartMonthUrl(0,now,500,100)]
    Month vs Last Month: [$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin("Current Cost").ChartMonthVSLastMonthUrl(0,now,500,100)]
    Last Hour: [$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin(""Current Cost"").ChartLastHourUrl(0,500,100)]

Replace 0 with the sensor to chart (10=All 'Sensors To Add' sensors), replace ""now"" with an actual date for different days (must be mm/dd/yyyy format), replace 500 with the width of your chart and replace 100 with the height of your chart.

Does anyone have this working in HSTouch? I opened a help desk ticket over 2 months ago and have not gotten any answer. Just wanted to see if it is a problem with the plugin.

Thanks

Comment

Re: HSTouch Graph for All Sensors

Anyone?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Did you bump your help desk ticket?
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Several times. That's why I decided to post here.

Responses since 10/1/2012 include:

"I am not sure what you are asking for help here. We do not provide support for scripting questions."

"Okay. Let me check with a developer about this issue."

"I am having my boss take a look at this. He will have a better idea of what the issue at hand is. Thank you for your patience."

"I am still waiting to hear back from my boss. I will talk to him and see if there is any progress."

"I will try and have a look at this as soon as I can."

"We have been moving into a new office so big disruptions in operations, but I will have an engineer look at this next week."

Comment

Yes, it's up to Rich to look into this and I'm sure this is way down the list knowing how long the list is.
            -Rupp
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X