Monitoring Solar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monitoring Solar

I also have a solar panels that are linked to my Efergy monitor on a different channel - is it possible to plot this this information?

Originally posted by rascasse View Post
    I also have a solar panels that are linked to my Efergy monitor on a different channel - is it possible to plot this this information?
    Just following up on this, did you get a chance to look at it? Thanks

Comment

Before I look for another solution for this, can I just check one last time if this is on your development roadmap or not? Likewise the issue with the replacement variables?

Thanks

Comment

rascasse I've just posted v1.0.0.135 into the beta section, this now sets the device address, however this won't work any different to you manually adding the address. the fact you said it doesn't work implies you have the formatting wrong.

your post about replacement variables mentions $$DVAddress, but as per https://homeseer.com/support/homeseer/HS3/HS3Help.pdf under the replacement variable section this should be in the format $$DVA:<Device-Address>, substitute the <Device-Address> with the device address of the device.

As for the solar monitoring, i have just ordered another CT device which will allow me to simulate your setup to program this. be warned though that this is a big structural change to the plugin and may well require you to delete your existing devices and allow the newer version to recreate. it should take me approx 2-3 weeks to receive the device and add in solar monitoring.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
          rascasse I've just posted v1.0.0.135 into the beta section, this now sets the device address, however this won't work any different to you manually adding the address. the fact you said it doesn't work implies you have the formatting wrong.

your post about replacement variables mentions $$DVAddress, but as per https://homeseer.com/support/homeseer/HS3/HS3Help.pdf under the replacement variable section this should be in the format $$DVA:<Device-Address>, substitute the <Device-Address> with the device address of the device.
          Thanks that's worked and I used $$DSA:46dd1f4843480bff8eea515e9da97691-CurrentUsageKwh:

As for the solar monitoring, i have just ordered another CT device which will allow me to simulate your setup to program this. be warned though that this is a big structural change to the plugin and may well require you to delete your existing devices and allow the newer version to recreate. it should take me approx 2-3 weeks to receive the device and add in solar monitoring.
          That's great news thanks very much.

Comment

Hi just checking back in, any news on the plugin development?

Comment

fuzzysb Did you get a chance to look at this or is it just not going to happen?

Comment

it currently is about 70% developed, however time available for development has been hampered by my work commitments. i will hopefully have time to revisit over the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
                  it currently is about 70% developed, however time available for development has been hampered by my work commitments. i will hopefully have time to revisit over the next couple of weeks.
                  fuzzysb Did you get time to look at this?

Comment

Working...
                  X