No announcement yet.

Stopped Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok just try using the value. Leave the special character before the 0.00 in place and just set your value in the ini directly. I will in tandem troubleshoot why is it's doing you updating via the gui

Comment

I think the problem is how you use decimal separator. When I in, the ini-file, put in a .(dot), the "Tariff-field" shows "1,2", and when I put in a ,(comma), the result is "120". Neither is working so far.

Comment

Mine looks to be working, just the issue with the Energy history....Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture5.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1281888

Comment

Mobileum ok i've just released v1.0.0.129 Beta, if you input the value with a decimal (.) it will save it as your currency, after you quit and restart the plugin you should see it hopefully displayed correctly in your currency.

rascasse the energy history is because an incorrect value has been written due to issue and troubleshooting. you either need to open the energy DB (Energy.hsd file located in the Data\Energy folder within the Homeseer install directory) with https://sqlitestudio.pl/index.rvt and delete the values showing extremely large values (make sure you stop the homeseer whilst making the change) or just stop homeseer and delete the file, and a new one will be created starting from afresh.

Comment

Progress! Now the value stick to the INI-file included correct currency, but it is not updated in HS. Still have the wrong value here from the last trials (1,2).

Here is the INI:

[EFERGYENGAGE]
            access_token=xxxxx
            [EFERGYCOST]
            per_kw_cost=kr 1,20

Dont know if this is correct, but when I enter the value in the Config with a period, and then look at it in the INI-file, it has replaced the dot with a comma. Here is a paste from HS:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hs.png
Views:	4
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1282018Click image for larger version

Name:	hs.png
Views:	9
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1282019

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
              rascasse the energy history is because an incorrect value has been written due to issue and troubleshooting. you either need to open the energy DB (Energy.hsd file located in the Data\Energy folder within the Homeseer install directory) with https://sqlitestudio.pl/index.rvt and delete the values showing extremely large values (make sure you stop the homeseer whilst making the change) or just stop homeseer and delete the file, and a new one will be created starting from afresh.
              I deleted the DB again and the values look correct thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X