X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wimaware
    replied
    Future request....

It would be nice to integrate the info from the Plugwise app. into the Plugwise-Pro plugin?
    I like the overvieuw in the app. which displays the charts of consumption/cost per plug per hour/day/week/month/year

If it isn't possible then perhaps the possibility to add a database per plug to make instant graphs

Wil

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelect_20201208-202942_Plugwise.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	1439319

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Lots of improvements. See here for some screenshots: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...-anna-smile-p1

More Z-Wave style devices, added lots of other Plugwise interfaces like Anna, Stretch, etc, bugfixes, too much to mention.

Leave a comment:

• Redbull
    replied
    I just found this topic, looking for an other one.
    I used the Plugwise Pro almost from day one Rien has introduced it and it is really working perfect!
    What are the benefits of the new one 4.xxx?

Leave a comment:

• edwin2008
    replied
    Ok, as soon as I have the HS3 running I'll install source and test (and purchase) plug in

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    There is no stretch software, everything is configured with the Web Interface or the Plugwise App.

But if you currently use the Stick, I don't see any advantage to move to the Stretch. I guess it is just a personal preference, as the Stretch is an network device instead of the Stick that has only a USB connection. Especially when using Switch or Scan devices, stick to the Stick as the response time will be much faster.

Leave a comment:

• edwin2008
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    The source software is only required when making changes (add or remove modules) to the Plugwise network when using the Stick. For normal operation, Source is no longer used. And when using a Stretch or other network device, no Source is needed anymore. Not only is this (much) faster, but it also allows the plugin to run on Linux.
    Thanks for clearyfing. Does the stretch software handle the circle devices?
    If so, how to obtain the stretch software?

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    If anyone is interested in testing the new plugin, please see here: https://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=12449

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    The source software is only required when making changes (add or remove modules) to the Plugwise network when using the Stick. For normal operation, Source is no longer used. And when using a Stretch or other network device, no Source is needed anymore. Not only is this (much) faster, but it also allows the plugin to run on Linux.

Leave a comment:

• edwin2008
    replied
    Does it still use the source software or will it control the plugs directly?

Leave a comment:

• edwin2008
    replied
    Sounds alright to me. First need to get HS3 alive. Also saw the unify plugin so I really need HS3 up and running.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Development has started. I hope to release a first version in a week or two. It should support at least the same devices as the current version does, but better. Main goal is to simplify and stabilize. It would look more like Z-Wave devices (separate devices for status, power usage, etc) that would also eliminate the need for specific script functions and event trigger functions. Detection of new devices is greatly improved as well.

Expect a one-time payment of USD 39,95, including fixes and if everything works out fine, support for additional/new devices.

Leave a comment:

• edwin2008
    replied
    Just found out about this thread. I own a original set which is driven by the source program and i would like to continue to use this with hs3/4 (now on HS2). No problem if it's paid once for a version + fixes. New version again payment, no monthly/yearly subscription please.

Leave a comment:

• akatar
    replied
    Not sure I am going forward with this. Interest seems to be quite low...
    not everyone can/will find this topic, i guess you know how many people are using the plugin right now.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Not sure I am going forward with this. Interest seems to be quite low...

Leave a comment:

• akatar
    replied
    Note: I will not force users to move to a new, paid version. If you are happy with the current version, just stick to it. I will rename the plugin to avoid confusion but will re-use or migrate existing devices to the new plugin as much as possible to avoid issues with events, scripts etc. I only need to come up with a new name... Plugwise and Plugwise Pro have already been used. Any suggestions? What about Plugwise Power? Plugwise Advanced? Plugwise v3?

Ofcourse it will not be a problem if this plugin will change to a paid version. Programming new features and support will take time, so no problem for me.
    what about plugwise next (generation)? and add also the new thermostats to a plugin (adam/lisa/tom)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X