Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugwise Pro crash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plugwise Pro crash

    Hi and thanks for a great plugin, but since yesterday I got below error.

    Here is the debug log just before it crash.

    2015-01-20 20:33:07 Raw rcvd: 0000021400C1F8F9
    2015-01-20 20:33:07 Raw rcvd: 00270214000D6F0002778DE13F809303B58630063D5C0AE1000000007364
    2015-01-20 20:33:09 Raw send: 0012000D6F0002778DE15A3E
    2015-01-20 20:33:09 Raw rcvd: 0000021500C152A8
    2015-01-20 20:33:09 Raw rcvd: 00130215000D6F0002778DE10000000000000000FFFFB04B000F8877
    2015-01-20 20:33:10 Raw send: 0023000D6F0002778DE14AAE
    2015-01-20 20:33:10 Raw rcvd: 0000021600C1BC7A
    2015-01-20 20:33:10 Raw rcvd: # APSRequestNodeInfo: Source MAC: 000D6F0001A20E2F# APSRequestNodeInfo: Destination MAC:
    2015-01-20 20:33:10 Raw rcvd: 00240216000D6F0002778DE10F016F750006702001856539070140264E08 44C202C35B
    2015-01-20 20:33:10 Raw send: 0048000D6F0002778DE100066F4020F9
    2015-01-20 20:33:10 Raw rcvd: 0000021700C1162B
    2015-01-20 20:33:10 Raw rcvd: 00490217000D6F0002778DE10F016900000000000F01693C000000000F01 6978000000000F0169B40000000000066F40C7E8
    Attached Files
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

  • #2
    Hi,

    Are you running the latest version?
    Regards,

    Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO 3.0.0.500 and latest HS4 BETA on MacOS - Running a Mac Mini
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
      Hi,

      Are you running the latest version?
      Hi here is my versions.
      Plugwise Pro 3.0.2.0
      HS3 3.0.0.152
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

      Comment


      • #4
        It looks like the Grand Total Device is incorrect (missing?), but there is a reference in the PlugwisePro.ini file.

        Please look if you have a "Plugwise Grand Total" device and if you do, edit the device and go to the "Advanced" tab, note the "Reference ID". Then check your PlugwisePro.ini (in the config directory) and look for "StickGrandTotalRef=". The number after the equal sign should be the same as the "Reference ID" on the Advanced tab of the device...

        If the device is missing or has a different id than in the ini file, please remove both the device and the "StickGrandTotalRef" entry in the ini file and restart the plugin. The Grand Total Device will then be recreated.
        stefxx

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by stefxx View Post
          It looks like the Grand Total Device is incorrect (missing?), but there is a reference in the PlugwisePro.ini file.

          Please look if you have a "Plugwise Grand Total" device and if you do, edit the device and go to the "Advanced" tab, note the "Reference ID". Then check your PlugwisePro.ini (in the config directory) and look for "StickGrandTotalRef=". The number after the equal sign should be the same as the "Reference ID" on the Advanced tab of the device...

          If the device is missing or has a different id than in the ini file, please remove both the device and the "StickGrandTotalRef" entry in the ini file and restart the plugin. The Grand Total Device will then be recreated.
          Wow, how could you see that from my logs? But you have right it have run perfect for more than 15 minutes now Thank you
          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tonlof View Post
            Wow, how could you see that from my logs? But you have right it have run perfect for more than 15 minutes now Thank you
            I have helped Rien with the development of this plugin. So I know exactly how it works, and this was the most obvious that I could think of.

            But I am curious how this could have happened. Did you restore (a part of) HomeSeer or the Plugwise plugin?
            stefxx

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stefxx View Post
              I have helped Rien with the development of this plugin. So I know exactly how it works, and this was the most obvious that I could think of.

              But I am curious how this could have happened. Did you restore (a part of) HomeSeer or the Plugwise plugin?
              I run hs3 with Firedaemon during trial and after trial I start hs3 on normal way and it seems to have change some devices so it could be possible that it have used another database.
              Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
              --
              Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
              Tonlof | Sweden

              Comment

              Working...
              X