Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature requests

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feature requests

    Please add your feature requests here.

    I will update this post with the current status and expected availability of the requests in future versions.

    Regards,

    Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

  • #2
    Hi Rien,

    Would it be possible to create groups of devices with group commands like 'Group on/Group off' ?

    BTW: just switched to the pro version, great work !

    Comment


    • #3
      Support for Source Software (vs. talking directly to the stick) for those scenario's where the stick cannot be connected to the Homeseer application via USB directly.. (HS running in VM, HS running on different server in bad location for the PW stick, etc).

      besides that, great product!

      Cheers
      DJ

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
        Support for Source Software (vs. talking directly to the stick) for those scenario's where the stick cannot be connected to the Homeseer application via USB directly.. (HS running in VM, HS running on different server in bad location for the PW stick, etc).

        besides that, great product!

        Cheers
        DJ
        Hi DJ,
        This can be done by the original Plugwise plug-in (not the Pro version).

        Or do you mean something else ?
        Regards,

        Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

        Comment


        • #5
          Sometimes it happens that a module might not be reachable. It would be nice if the plugin would remember the 'desired' state and retry every x seconds.

          Right now I have duplicated almost all my (plugwise) devices with virtual devices. I set the value on the virtual device, and have a script running every x seconds to check if the real device has the same value as the desired value.

          It's a bit cumbersome, but it works. Would be nice if the plugin provided such a functionality ;-)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
            Sometimes it happens that a module might not be reachable. It would be nice if the plugin would remember the 'desired' state and retry every x seconds.

            Right now I have duplicated almost all my (plugwise) devices with virtual devices. I set the value on the virtual device, and have a script running every x seconds to check if the real device has the same value as the desired value.

            It's a bit cumbersome, but it works. Would be nice if the plugin provided such a functionality ;-)
            I put it on the request list, but I don't know if the will be a new version any time soon.
            Regards,

            Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

            Comment


            • #7
              Request a option to reset the useage data from all circles in a script or event)

              And a option to see the day usage of the individual devices..
              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts




              HS3Pro 4.0.1.18 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                Request a option to reset the useage data from all circles in a script or event)

                And a option to see the day usage of the individual devices..
                +1 !

                Store total consumption per device in a separate device ?
                This way it can easily be manipulated/used in other scripts/events.

                Comment


                • #9
                  @Rien: what do you think of the above feature request ?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X