No Devices Created - Appears to Communicate with Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Devices Created - Appears to Communicate with Eagle

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've installed the plugin, added my Rainforest information, I've turned on debug, it appears to be talking to the Rainforest but no devices have shown up in my device list. I uninstalled, reinstalled. Created a new instance, removed the instance. Nothing shows up. I'm using the original Rainforest Eagle.

make sure your you checked all in room and floor filters on device management page

if that's not the problem please post your debug logs

Comment

Actually it was the device filter that needed checking, as it looks like you create a new device type.

Comment

Now the only issue is that it isn't showing up on the energy page. I have several devices (AEON) that track usage at the plug, which they show up, but the Eagle isn't showing up there. I've checked the filter there as well and tried to see if there is somewhere to indicate that the devices your plugin creates are marked as energy devices, and I can't figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfluke View Post
          Now the only issue is that it isn't showing up on the energy page. I have several devices (AEON) that track usage at the plug, which they show up, but the Eagle isn't showing up there. I've checked the filter there as well and tried to see if there is somewhere to indicate that the devices your plugin creates are marked as energy devices, and I can't figure it out.
          you may need to restart HS for the device to appear in the energy page.

Comment

Thanks Spud. I figure that out before I read your message. So I learned: After setting up the Eagle, hit "Show All" to clear any filters. Restart HomeSeer after the Eagle devices are created.

Comment

Working...
            X