No announcement yet.

Feature request - LAN polling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After letting it run for the evening, the energy history page shows the current info, but it doesn't seem to be logging it to the DB (already changed graph to show the new device; interesting to note it still shows the old device - I had deleted them and the plugin / reinstalled to see if that was causing a problem earlier).

Click image for larger version  Name:	energy.jpg Views:	4 Size:	69.0 KB ID:	1274463

Comment

Actually looks like there may be a time zone error somewhere, as it's been recording data, but appears to be offset ~7 hours. Any suggestions? Screenshot from ~7am this morning: (spike at 7am yesterday is when I started testing the new plugin)
      Attached Files

Comment

It looks like the timestamp given by the local connection is local time, whereas the one given by the cloud was GMT. So I need to fix that, but could you send a debug log file that has run for a few hours so that I can confirm.
        Thanks

Comment

Sent you log file in a PM, thanks!

Comment

Please test version 3.0.0.8. it should fix the time zone problem.
            Thanks a lot for all your help!

Comment

Awesome - all working now! Thanks for the update - I love the near-instant polling. Cheers!

Comment

It took a couple of tries for the settings, but local polling is now working thanks!
                What are you setting the polling at?
                DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I've got it set for every 20 secs, lets me track what's using power easier while I watch it.

Comment

I am still having issues with the PI. The screen on GitHub is a bit different than mine. Mine does not have the Security checkbox at all.

Here's the GitHub screen
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle100-1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1276177
                    Here's mine:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle100-2.PNG
Views:	99
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1276178

Jan-14 20:41:07 RainforestEagle ERROR System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_RainforestEagle.Eagle100GatewayLocal.SendCommand(String command)

Any thoughts appreciated

Comment

Strange, you've got the same HW and FW as mine... Are you logged in to the LAN IP or the rainforest web portal?

Comment

Edit: Success

Ahh thanks baudfather. I was logged into the Rainforest cloud. Yes I now see that the cloud interface is similar but differs slightly from the local IP interface.
                        Will try again with it disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by baudfather View Post
                          Strange, you've got the same HW and FW as mine... Are you logged in to the LAN IP or the rainforest web portal?
                          Have you managed to get these devices in to a HS3 graph on the Energy page? My graph page has no devices on the drop lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitar View Post

Have you managed to get these devices in to a HS3 graph on the Energy page? My graph page has no devices on the drop lists.
                            Under "Edit Graphs" tab, I had to select the new device in the dropdown for each of the graphs I used before.

Comment

Originally posted by baudfather View Post

Under "Edit Graphs" tab, I had to select the new device in the dropdown for each of the graphs I used before.
                              Thanks very much. I guess I am going to have to find out why the drop downs are empty. Can't select anything there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitar View Post

Thanks very much. I guess I am going to have to find out why the drop downs are empty. Can't select anything there at all.
                                You may need to restart HS3 for the new devices to appear there.

Comment

Working...
                                X