X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitar
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post

In your HS3 settings (Tools > Setup) do you have "Enable Energy Graphing and Logging" checked?
    You may also try to use the "Clear saved data" button and then restart HS3. After you do that you may need to wait some time before the plugin logs the first values
    In the energy page, in the "select devices" you should see at least the "RainforestEagle -- From Grid" device

What HS3 version are you running? I know there has been some recent fixes for the energy page.
    Hi Spud,

Energy Graphing enabled YES
    Database size 1000mB
    HS3 Pro 3.0.0.500

Tried the Clear Data and still no devices listed in the drop menu.

In the Rainforest Config page:

Legacy Eagle Local
    Poll 60sec
    Log Level INFO
    Log to File NO

Will the Nest thermostat also show up on the drop menu? I am wondering if I have other devices that should be visible but aren't. Normally I do not use the Windows Installer, but on my most recent upgrade to .500 I let the installer perform the install to see if it might install something I left out.

Thanks for your help

Update: Solved. Unfortunately I am not able to pinpoint what change but the drop down menu now displays the Eagle
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Kitar; March 29, 2019, 08:52 PM. Reason: Solved

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitar View Post

HS3 has been restarted many times since I posted this and there are still 0 devices listed in my drop menus. Is this an HS3 problem or a plug-in related thing.

Should any other devices be visible in the drop menus ?
    May be a file missing somewhere ?
    In your HS3 settings (Tools > Setup) do you have "Enable Energy Graphing and Logging" checked?
    You may also try to use the "Clear saved data" button and then restart HS3. After you do that you may need to wait some time before the plugin logs the first values
    In the energy page, in the "select devices" you should see at least the "RainforestEagle -- From Grid" device

What HS3 version are you running? I know there has been some recent fixes for the energy page.

Leave a comment:

• Kitar
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post

You may need to restart HS3 for the new devices to appear there.
    HS3 has been restarted many times since I posted this and there are still 0 devices listed in my drop menus. Is this an HS3 problem or a plug-in related thing.

Should any other devices be visible in the drop menus ?
    May be a file missing somewhere ?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied

Thanks very much. I guess I am going to have to find out why the drop downs are empty. Can't select anything there at all.
    You may need to restart HS3 for the new devices to appear there.

Leave a comment:

• Kitar
    replied
    Originally posted by baudfather View Post

Under "Edit Graphs" tab, I had to select the new device in the dropdown for each of the graphs I used before.
    Thanks very much. I guess I am going to have to find out why the drop downs are empty. Can't select anything there at all.

Leave a comment:

• baudfather
    replied

Have you managed to get these devices in to a HS3 graph on the Energy page? My graph page has no devices on the drop lists.
    Under "Edit Graphs" tab, I had to select the new device in the dropdown for each of the graphs I used before.

Leave a comment:

• Kitar
    replied
    Originally posted by baudfather View Post
    Strange, you've got the same HW and FW as mine... Are you logged in to the LAN IP or the rainforest web portal?
    Have you managed to get these devices in to a HS3 graph on the Energy page? My graph page has no devices on the drop lists.

Leave a comment:

• Kitar
    replied
    Edit: Success

Ahh thanks baudfather. I was logged into the Rainforest cloud. Yes I now see that the cloud interface is similar but differs slightly from the local IP interface.
    Will try again with it disabled.

Leave a comment:

• baudfather
    replied
    Strange, you've got the same HW and FW as mine... Are you logged in to the LAN IP or the rainforest web portal?

Leave a comment:

• Kitar
    replied
    I am still having issues with the PI. The screen on GitHub is a bit different than mine. Mine does not have the Security checkbox at all.

Here's the GitHub screen
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle100-1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1276177
    Here's mine:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle100-2.PNG
Views:	99
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1276178

Jan-14 20:41:07 RainforestEagle ERROR System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_RainforestEagle.Eagle100GatewayLocal.SendCommand(String command)

Any thoughts appreciated

Leave a comment:

• baudfather
    replied
    I've got it set for every 20 secs, lets me track what's using power easier while I watch it.

Leave a comment:

• DSteiNeuro
    replied
    It took a couple of tries for the settings, but local polling is now working thanks!
    What are you setting the polling at?

Leave a comment:

• baudfather
    replied
    Awesome - all working now! Thanks for the update - I love the near-instant polling. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Please test version 3.0.0.8. it should fix the time zone problem.
    Thanks a lot for all your help!

Leave a comment:

• baudfather
    replied
    Sent you log file in a PM, thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X