Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks for updating the plugin 😀👍👍

Comment

I am running the last beta, but the new devices are not created. is there something special that i have to do?

Comment

When you enable hourly/daily/weekly/monthly/yearly values, it should include the total gas value in there as well. If it is already enabled, the total gas features should be created on first start of the beta plugin.
        stefxx

Comment

Ok, it's enabled and also after restarting the beta the devices are not created

Comment

Can you remove all filters, and only enable the "Smart Meter" category? Then share a screenshot of the 'Daily" features (or Weekly or any other), and also a screenshot of your main Smart Meter devices?

Please enable "Show Device Address on Device List Page" in setup first. Thanks!
            stefxx

Comment

Ok, this is resolved. Thanks akatar !

I forgot that there are two ways gas can be implemented in the P1 standard. Paul32 is using the 24.2.1 field, akatar the 24.3.0 field.
              stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                Ok, this is resolved. Thanks akatar !

I forgot that there are two ways gas can be implemented in the P1 standard. Paul32 is using the 24.2.1 field, akatar the 24.3.0 field.
                Yes my device is 0-1:24.2.1!total, is this depending on the type of the smart meter?

Comment

Yes. I believe the 24.3.0 is the old standard. Most recent smart meters use the 24.2.1. But maybe the gas meter itself has something to do with it as well...
                  stefxx

Comment

Working...
                  X