No hourly data updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hourly data updates

I recently installed the Smart Meter P1 Plugin. I am running HS4 on a RPi4 and the P1 meter is to far from the HS4 server so I made a ser2net connection with the help of another RPi near the P1 meter that is serving Influx, Grafana, PiHole etc.

The communication works fine, exept for the hourly data, these are not updated. Is the Smart Meter causung this perhaps? The Iskra Smart Meter is about 10 years old, see the picture below. The Smart Meter address in HS4 starts with '/ISk5\2MT382-1003'.

Perhaps someone has experience with this meter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SlimmeMeter.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	1595622

I use to have that meter before they replaced it two years ago. I think I developed the plugin based on this one

No, the meter cannot be the cause why you don't have hourly values. Do you have other totaling values (like daily, weekly etc)?

Are you sure hourly values are enabled in the plugin setup?
    stefxx

Comment

Yes, I have all totaling values enabled in the plugin setup.

Of all other totaling values the gasmeter is updated.

Comment

To be clear, it is the hourly gasmeter total value that is not updated. After re-reading the thread I thought that may be misunderstood.

Comment

So, to be clear, all totalling values of the Gas meter work except the Hourly? Strange. The totalling values are calculated within the plugin, this is not something that I can simply take from the P1 date. Let me look into the code if there is an explanation for this.
          stefxx

Comment

I do not have a gas meter myself, but plenty of test data and I cannot reproduce this.

I did make a small improvement, please install latest beta to try so we make sure that is unrelated.

Did this ever work in the past?
            stefxx

Comment

I installed 4.0.16.4 beta. There is a version 4.0.16.5 but this cannot be installed. The version number 4.0.16.4 persists.

The hourly total is still zero, as it always was past days but the central gas heating is off now.

The plugin is new for me, I have no experience with it. I can see tomorrow morning if there is a non zero value at hourly total gas use. I will report.

Comment

This is what I see now in the HS4 log, every 5 seconds:
                Fake mode enabled... Plugin stopped!
                Fe

Comment

I have disabled the plugin.

Comment

Sorry, my bad. Please try beta 6.

And let me know tomorrow if anything changed. If not, please share some screenshots of the devices.

Thanks!
                    stefxx

Comment

I removed the plugin and reinstalled 4.0.16.0 ​.
                      Its woking again as it was.

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                        Sorry, my bad. Please try beta 6.

And let me know tomorrow if anything changed. If not, please share some screenshots of the devices.

Thanks!
                        Will do!

Comment

Where can I find beta 6? In plugin -> add there is still 4.0.16.5.

Comment

Sometimes you need to press Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	60
Size:	981 Bytes
ID:	1595691​ to update the list. Upper right corner.
                            stefxx

Comment

I though I checked that. Tried again and now it is there. Installation was successful!

More tomorrow. Thanks for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X