link to support in plugin takes you to another plugin page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link to support in plugin takes you to another plugin page

i clinked on the support link in the plugin in order to order the plugin before the trial expires. it took me to a page for a plugin called PlugwisePro HS4 (stefxx)

also, is there a plan to add features similar to the solaredge app where you can see graphs of the generated power in hourly, daily, monthly, etc? that would really be nice.

last but not least can i trigger events using the devices created by the plugin? i want to create one for system going to standby and/or utility power failure.

Hi!

Thanks for using the plugin.

- Wrong link: that has been resolved already in a recent version. What version are you currently using?
    - Graphs: I have no plans to include graphs. I believe there are better options for creating graphs in- and outside of HomeSeer. I don't use graphs at all, but I think if you search the forums it should reveal a few options. It would be so much better if HS4 itself would support some kind of historic data and graphing. I remember reading something about that, but again I have little interest in it.
    - Yes! But for power state I noticed it is not really intuitive. I will add status graphics to the status device in the next release. For now, you can simply test the Operating State device against any of the following values:

8 = "Standby"
    7 = "Fault"
    6 = "Shutting down"
    5 = "Throttled"
    4 = "On"
    3 = "Wake-up"
    2 = "Night mode"
    1 = "Off"

Thanks again!
    stefxx

Comment

If you install the latest beta (4.0.7.1) you can select the power state from a dropdown when creating an event. Hope it helps!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-08-01 102052.png
Views:	170
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1407663
      stefxx

Comment

thanks, homeseer does have energy features, i have a plugin for an energy monitor and homesser uses this data. i would love to be able to see solargedge data instead.

Comment

If there is any interest, I could look into tapping into the HomeSeer energy logging system. I never found that to be very mature, but YMMV. And it is probably a relatively easy implementation anyway.

Let me know if that would help. Thanks!
          stefxx

Comment

Working...
          X