No announcement yet.

Fatal Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No error and now I have the first upload to pvoutput.org!

Comment

Great. Let it run for a day or two. I have the same version installed on my Windows 10 server. If it proves to be stable, I release a new version.

Thanks!!
      stefxx

Comment

Oh, don't forget to remove the .pdb file. It might cause conflicts with newer plugin versions. Removing it shouldn't have any effect on the version you are using now.
        stefxx

Comment

Understood, thanks.

Comment

All good today, thanks!

Comment

Thanks. I just released 4.0.10.0.
              stefxx

Comment

I don't see the new release as being available.

Comment

Sometimes it takes the HomeSeer team a day (or two) to release new versions.
                  stefxx

Comment

stefxx After a couple of months without issues, I happened to see this error in the log. I don't see anything unusual and it might be a one-time occurrence but I figured you should know about it.

12/28/2020 14:45:02 SolarEdge Info Forever Home: Cannot reach PVOutput (1): System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, String method, NameValueCollection data) at HSPI_SolarEdge.SolarEdge.UpdatePVOutput(GatewayDevice Gateway, Boolean CloseDay) (2): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_SolarEdge.SolarEdge.UpdatePVOutput(GatewayDevice Gateway, Boolean CloseDay)

Comment

Could be anything between your HS4 server and the PVOutput servers, including anything on the Internet. Not too concerned about it for now. But thanks for reporting!
                      stefxx

Comment

Working...
                      X