Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am. I had to uninstall the plugin since it kept causing issues with the system. Plugin kept crashing and restarting on a never ending loop. happened in both HS3 and also in HS4 for me.

Comment

I contacted Tank Utility support and they made a change to their API around the time I first started seeing this. I believe this plugin is dead as xboxmeister doesn't seem to be around anymore. My plan is to write a .net script to get the information using the API. I have played around with the API to see how it works and what information I can retrieve. Have not begun the scripting portion yet.

Comment

My old TankUtil VB script from 2 years ago still works, so I don't think it's a TU issue. The error that's being returned is that the Plugin id disconnecting from HS not TU.
        It's marked as "Legacy" so perhaps HS won't connect to them. I've emailed HS support asking them if that's possible.

If you turn on Debug Logging, you'll see that the request to TU does complete, then disconnects from HS 4 sec later.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
          My old TankUtil VB script from 2 years ago still works, so I don't think it's a TU issue. The error that's being returned is that the Plugin id disconnecting from HS not TU.
          It's marked as "Legacy" so perhaps HS won't connect to them. I've emailed HS support asking them if that's possible.

If you turn on Debug Logging, you'll see that the request to TU does complete, then disconnects from HS 4 sec later.

Z
          Thanks for that reply. I just did as you mentioned and the debug does show that the plugin is getting the data from the TU site.

Comment

Hopefully HS just needs to turn the switch back on
            I'm hoping for a response today..

Z

Comment

No joy from either HS or the plugin author.
              I've got a script that emulates much of the functionality if anyone needs it. It doesn't support the previous day settings is all, but I didn't find much use for that.
              I just reused the existing TankUtil devices in HS.

Z

Comment

I haven't had time to get my script running yet so I would like to see your script.

Comment

Sure. Just PM me your email address. If you already have one, it should be easy enough to use. Just needs all of the device ID's entered and username/password.
                  Also, don't pay attention to the ugly parsing code

I just implemented the previous day values, so it still needs testing.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
                    Sure. Just PM me your email address. If you already have one, it should be easy enough to use. Just needs all of the device ID's entered and username/password.
                    Also, don't pay attention to the ugly parsing code

I just implemented the previous day values, so it still needs testing.

Z
                    You willing to share it with me as well?

Comment

Sure, it's not secret
                      Send me your email via PM

Comment

Does anyone else have a script for this they are willing to share?

Comment

Working...
                        X