No devices after install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No devices after install

Just installed your plugin on a Hometroller ZeeS2 running HS4 and the installation ran without error but no devices were generated and the log shows the following entry.
    9/28/2021 3:38:31 PM

Legacy-Plugin
    Tesla Powerwall
    error: Cannot get site master from Gateway 192.168.1.55: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.

9/28/2021 3:38:31 PM

Legacy-Plugin
    Tesla Powerwall
    info: Attempting to connect to Gateway at IP "192.168.1.55"

The IP and login information works fine on a windows browser but not on the HomeSeer.

Looking at the plug in manager after this shows a Fatal error Could not connect message but if the plugin is disabled and then reenabled the manager reports a device OKAY message.

Please see: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/en...to-the-gateway

Comment

I tried the windows PC version of your fix and the program runs but gives the following error message.
      Unknown command-line argument : server:192.168.1.20

HS System Config is as follows:

Date/time=9/30/2021 9:52:21 AM PDT
      Version=HomeSeer HS4 ZEE S2 (Upg from HS3ZS2) Edition 4.2.0.8 (Linux)
      MONO Version=Mono JIT compiler version 6.12.0.122 (tarball Mon Feb 22 17:44:05 UTC 2021)

License=Registered
      Confguration File=/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/StewartZWave.json
      Uptime=0 Days 10 Hours 25 Minutes 45 Seconds
      Lan IP=192.168.1.20 (HS4PiV5)
      Device Count=50
      Event Count=48
      Plugins Enabled=Z-Wave:,HS MyQ:,Z-Wave UI:,Tesla Powerwall:
      Modules/Threads=77 Modules, 48 Threads
      Available Threads=399
      HomeSeer Memory Used=92 Mbytes
      Plugins Installed=HS MyQ 4.0.7.0,Tesla Powerwall 1.0.7790.3121,Z-Wave 3.0.7.0,Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0
      Disk Size=29.81GB

Comment

It should be server=, not server:

Comment

Much better. I was following the shortcut image that you linked to which shows a colon rather than the written portion.

Comment

Oh, I must have mixed it up when I made those screenshots. My bad, sorry.

Comment

Finally got a separate PC set up and running the plug-in. Everything appears to be running correctly but the log shows two entries every second where it is apparently trying to connect to the powerwall and then giving the same error message as previously even though it is connected and updating the devices. Mostly this is a nuisance but it is filling up the log.

Comment

Make sure you've disabled it in HS' plugin settings, or else HS will try to run its own copy in addition to your external copy.

Comment

That seems to have done the trick although when you disable the plug-in from Manage Plug-ins it disabled both plug-ins. Restarting the one in the PC made everything work correctly.

Comment

Working...
                  X