Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UltraECM3 HSPI - GEM Packet Format Changed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UltraECM3 HSPI - GEM Packet Format Changed

    I just released an update to my UltraECM3 plug-in that finally eliminates the Microsoft ASPX web pages. There were also several other changes that I made in order to support the Brultech DashBox. If you have a Brultech GEM and decide to upgrade, then you'll need to change the packet format within the GEM from type 5 to type 4.

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I just released an update to my UltraECM3 plug-in that finally eliminates the Microsoft ASPX web pages. There were also several other changes that I made in order to support the Brultech DashBox. If you have a Brultech GEM and decide to upgrade, then you'll need to change the packet format within the GEM from type 5 to type 4.

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Updated, reconfigured GEM - all seems well.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

    PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

    Comment


    • #3
      Same here, updated, changed packet type, and everything seems to be running fine.

      Comment

      Working...
      X