Other errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other errors

Watchdog Timer indicates No response response from the Brultech device '0.0.0.0:8000' for 301 seconds.. Attempting to reconnect ...

this has poped up ever since the start... didn't know if it mattered

Yes, this error indicates your GEM is either not sending packets within 5 minutes or the packets are not in the expected format. Have you confirmed the packet format is set correctly?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Yes, this error indicates your GEM is either not sending packets within 5 minutes or the packets are not in the expected format. Have you confirmed the packet format is set correctly?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      they are set to 4 and every 8 seconds

Comment

Okay, those values are correct. Have you updated the firmware on your GEM recently?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Okay, those values are correct. Have you updated the firmware on your GEM recently?
          I have... do not remember when exactly. But this has done this from day one... I didn't really care since everything seemed to be working.

but if its an issue I would like to resolve it

Just updated the com. the other was up to date.

Comment

any ideas on how to get rid of the watchdog errors?

Comment

The fact that watchdog is kicking off means your Brultech system either stops sending packets (unlikely) or your network switch or computer is entering a power saving mode (more likely). Can you please review your Windows system logs to make sure your computer or network card isn't attempting to enter a power saving mode?

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

The fact that watchdog is kicking off means your Brultech system either stops sending packets (unlikely) or your network switch or computer is entering a power saving mode (more likely). Can you please review your Windows system logs to make sure your computer or network card isn't attempting to enter a power saving mode?

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                This is a Hyper-V VM it does not do any power downs. I did check the system logs. Didn't really see anything that would be pointing to the cause

the error shows up every 10 mins.

Comment

Any other ideas?

Comment

I got it figured out.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mwillis View Post
                      I got it figured out.. thanks
                      That's good to hear. What was the fix?

Comment

That's good to hear. What was the fix?
                        I changed from wireless to LAN connection

Comment

Well the error stopped for a bit... but now its back...

I do not know what else to look at???

Comment

Open a command prompt on your HomeSeer system and run the following command:

ping x.x.x.x -n 5000

Where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your GEM. This may take a while to complete. This will show us if there is any type of network issue between your HomeSeer system and your GEM. Please report back.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Open a command prompt on your HomeSeer system and run the following command:

ping x.x.x.x -n 5000

Where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your GEM. This may take a while to complete. This will show us if there is any type of network issue between your HomeSeer system and your GEM. Please report back.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones
                              Ping statistics for 10.10.48.12:
                              Packets: Sent = 5000, Received = 5000, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
                              Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
                              Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 6ms, Average = 0ms

Comment

Working...
                              X