Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to record channel histories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to record channel histories

    Is there a way to monitor record channels on the GEM?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mwillis View Post
    Is there a way to monitor record channels on the GEM?
    Hi,

    What is a record channel?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hi,

      What is a record channel?
      let me rephrase this

      How to keep a record of the individual channels wattage usage on the Green eye monitor.

      Comment


      • #4
        The underlying database keeps an hourly averaged for each channel. The channel data is only available by charting values over time.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          The underlying database keeps an hourly averaged for each channel. The channel data is only available by charting values over time.
          can you explain in more detail by charting values over time

          Comment


          • #6
            PLUG-INS > UltraECM3 > UltraECM3 > Charts, then select the timeframe, then once the chart displays unselect main, then select the channel you are interested in viewing.
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              PLUG-INS > UltraECM3 > UltraECM3 > Charts, then select the timeframe, then once the chart displays unselect main, then select the channel you are interested in viewing.
              I understand that. however this only goes back 30 days.. I would like a way to track channels for at least 12 months.

              If this is not possible. Would you consider adding this functionality to the plugin.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello,

                I added the ability to graph channels for the past year. Please download the latest version from the HomeSeer updater.

                Please Note: Most of the changes were within the JavaScript code, so you'll need to refresh your browser while displaying the charts page to pick up the new script.

                Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Attached Files
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm hoping in march to pickup a GEM and will be looking at this plugin. Glad it is still being worked on!
                  HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

                  HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

                  Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

                  Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                    Hello,

                    I added the ability to graph channels for the past year. Please download the latest version from the HomeSeer updater.

                    Please Note: Most of the changes were within the JavaScript code, so you'll need to refresh your browser while displaying the charts page to pick up the new script.

                    Regards,
                    Ultrajones
                    Thank you so much

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X