Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miamijerry
    replied
    Can someone help me, maybe by Teamviewer.

I moved my entire Homeseer setup to another computer, but still have this issue where ECM3 does not receive any "inserts".

ECM3 only shows connected when the Wiznet is in "Client" mode, ECM3 settings are 0.0.0.0:8050 (Tried changing to port 8050 on both ends, but no change)

DISREGARD

Switched client / Server roles
    ECM3 as client 192.168.0.58:5050
    Wiznet as Server

Getting "Inserts"

Leave a comment:

• Miamijerry
    replied
    rebooted, even reloaded firmware and changed the watch battery. Still no data being received by UltraECM3

Again, I can see the gem sending something every 20 seconds or so, UltraECM is listening on 0.0.0.0:8000

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Mine will also lock up from time to time. It can be weeks or months before it will do it. It has been that way since I installed it in 2014. I use a Z-Wave controlled outlet for the GEM power adapter and an event that will power cycle the GEM if it becomes disconnected.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I agree with upstatemike. Have you tried to reboot the GEM to see if that solves the issue?

Leave a comment:

• upstatemike
    replied
    I sometimes (rarely) have to reboot my GEM to get it unstuck. It gets to a point where everything looks OK but there is no communication to Homeseer. Rebooting always fixes it.

Leave a comment:

• Miamijerry
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• Miamijerry
    started a topic Reconnect with Gem

Reconnect with Gem

Hey, I broke the connection from UltraECM3 and the Brultech Gem

It was set to listen on 0.0.0.0:8000, I can see with Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 that the requests and packets are being set. I have verified each setting on the gem.

I see a reconnect/disconnect selection on the home page, but I am not triggering to reconnect??

Please help
Working...
X