This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraECM3 HSPI Plug-in Availability and Support

I have decided to retire from HomeSeer plug-in development after almost two decades. This plug-in is still available for purchase and works with HS4. I will continue to fix any major issues that prevent the plug-in from working in HS3 or HS4.

Going forward, (a) no additional features will be added and (b) the plugins will not be upgraded to HS4 and (c) timely support is not guaranteed.

Please contact me if you are interested in taking over the development of this plug-in.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Hi Ultrajones I may be interested in developing Brultech plugin, but obviously need to convert to HS4. Just wondering, is it a huge task?

Comment

Would be great if you took up this plugin. It’s working great for me on HS3

Comment

+1 vote for reviving this plugin!

Comment

Just for the record I use this plugin daily in HS3 and will likely move it to HS4 at some point. I use it primarily to trigger events based on current draw on specific branch circuits. It is much more reliable and cost effective than buying dozens of Z-Wave or other devices that can only monitor one or two circuits each. I expect I will be relying on this plugin for many years to come.

Comment

I am interested in adding energy monitoring, has anyone taken up the torch for this plugin? Is there an alternate now?

Comment

I had hoped they would because this plugin breaks with my GEM (brultech).. works for 3 minutes then locks up till I reset the plugin. then works for 3 minutes.
              PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

cadillackid I don't have any issues with the plugin with my HS4 and the GEM.

In the plug-in setup I have my Data Buffer set to 1 packet.

My GEM should be up to date:
                COM firmware ver: 5.39
                ENG firmware ver: 1.49

​I use ethernet to GEM. I could not get wifi to work stable for me.

My Primary (Com1) packet format is Format 4: BIN-48-NET, with a packet send interval of 15 secs, comport 1 speed is 115200.

I hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                X