Event trigger problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event trigger problem

Occasionally the plug-in fails to connect with the Brultech engine. I set up events that are supposed to send a text message to my phone when that happens, but the problem developed today and the event didn't fire.

This shows up in the log, CPU load goes up, and HS response slows down:

2/28/2011 9:34:04 AM UltraECM Error ECM Watchdog Timer indicates no response from the ECM Engine for 60 seconds. Attempting to reconnect ... 2/28/2011 9:34:04 AM UltraECM Info Database connection closed successfuly.

I've attached a screen shot of my events. Have I set them up incorrectly?
    Attached Files
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Sorry, I missed this post. I am fixing it now and will post an update later today.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Works now

I downloaded the new version, and yesterday had a chance to test it when I installed MS updates on the computer running the Brultech engine. Got the text right on schedule. Thanks.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
      X