Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ultra, thanks for all the work on the HS3 plug-ins. I can't move to HS3 yet because of RFXcom and other plugin's not being ready yet.

Are you going to release the updated version of this HS2 ECM plug-in with NET metering and voltage?

Comment

Yes, I plan on releasing it soon. Do you currently have the plug-in installed now? If yes, how many days are left on your trial?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Excellent! Yes, I have the current beta installed, it is still showing 30 days remaining, I guess because it is beta?

I do have a license for the older version of the plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by kevini View Post
          Excellent! Yes, I have the current beta installed, it is still showing 30 days remaining, I guess because it is beta?

I do have a license for the older version of the plugin.
          I was wondering why no one was asking me when it was going to be released... I am seeing the same thing with my production HomeSeer system. I spent over 40 hours rewriting the plug-in to find the license mechanism is not working
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

That sucks!! I incorrectly assumed the licensing was not activated because it was beta. I did not want to hassle you during the massive HS3 rewrite.

Comment

Working...
            X