GreenEye 1wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenEye 1wire

With your plugin can u create devices within Homeseer?

Other than the limits of the GreenEye are there any limits to the plugin that wouldn't make them equal to your dedicated 1wire plugin?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
    With your plugin can u create devices within Homeseer?
    Yes, the plug-in supports the ability to create HomeSeer devices that display kwh, watts, pulse counters and temperature sensors.

Other than the limits of the GreenEye are there any limits to the plugin that wouldn't make them equal to your dedicated 1wire plugin?
    The GreenEye only supports 1-wire temperature sensors. The Ultra1Wire3 plug-in supports temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, light sensors, rain buckets, counters, etc.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Re: GreenEye 1wire

Excellent. This will be my next buy in the coming time. To accurately measure power usage, will be able to scientificly identity power wasters making our home even greener.

Having basic 1 wire is an added bonus until I expand on a true 1 wire.

Thanks for your help and comments.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
      HSPro: 3.0.0.194
      PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
      HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Working...
      X