Greeneye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    If have seen this before on my system. The Brultech device can sometimes get confused and send HTML output instead of binary. Connect to your Greeneye and confirm is it set to send binary (I believe packet type 5), then power cycle the Greeneye.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Before on my old OS this never happened once ,but now it is flooding my HS log with errors and rendering my log useless.

I tried your suggestion above by selecting a different output, rebooting, selecting Packet 5 Binary, Rebooting GEM,and restarting HS but nothing diff happened.

What's diff about this setup is I had to do many resets of the GEM (using PB button on bottom) and when I was hooking it back up the RJ45 connection on Ethernet adapter was ripped off when my network switch fell. So I am using WiFi Connection now until a new ethernet card arrives.

Also if I recall from before I had the GEM set as a Client and your plugin set as a Server. But now the only way I can get the setup to work is when the GEM is in server mode and your plugin set as Client.

In summary, your plugin works with the above settings but the HS log is flooded with the above 2 errors.

Any other thoughts?
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Can you put the plug-in in debug, then send me a few hundred lines of it to ultrajones@hotmail.com? Please also let me know if any of the values are updating properly.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
      X