ecm2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ecm2

i see that ecm2 is now available in the updater. i am currently running ecm1 and was wondering if i need to do anything before updating to the new version. i am running 2 ecm1240 with the mux2 and ethernet port.
    works great
    thanks

I upgraded, I had to remove the plug-in from add/remove programs before running it from the updater. My config from the Beta came over and it is working great.

The only issue is my ECM1 license is not working, I need to call homeseer support to see why, it says wrong product. You can't buy the "right" product.

Comment

Originally posted by ndfan001 View Post
      i see that ecm2 is now available in the updater. i am currently running ecm1 and was wondering if i need to do anything before updating to the new version. i am running 2 ecm1240 with the mux2 and ethernet port.
      works great
      thanks
      The new plug-in does not support the mux2. You'll need to either connect the ECM2 to HomeSeer via 2 serial connections or another serial to ethernet port.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by kevini View Post
        I upgraded, I had to remove the plug-in from add/remove programs before running it from the updater. My config from the Beta came over and it is working great.

The only issue is my ECM1 license is not working, I need to call homeseer support to see why, it says wrong product. You can't buy the "right" product.
        I'll working on getting the plug-in added to the HomeSeer store. The new plug-in is a complete re-write and will require an upgrade fee if you own an ECM1 license.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I'll working on getting the plug-in added to the HomeSeer store. The new plug-in is a complete re-write and will require an upgrade fee if you own an ECM1 license.
          Sounds good Ultra, no issue paying for all the work you put in, I was going to pay again if I could find it in the store. Hopefully it makes it in before my 27 days expire

Comment

One more day before my plug-in expires. Ultra have you worked out with Homeseer to get the license in the store so I can buy it?

Comment

I posted a request a while ago to have them add ECM2 added to the HomeSeer store. Unfortunately, I cannot find the request. I'll send another request.

Comment

Thanks Ultra, how long does it typically take? The plug-in expired today, any workaround for now?

Comment

I have no idea why it is taking so long. I posted it last weekend and haven't heard a thing.

Comment

ECM3 is now showing up in the store but no ECM2 yet. The wheels are moving slowly.......

Comment

The store entry is not accurate... but they are working on it correcting it. Thank you for your patience while I get this fixed.

Comment

The ECM3 entry in the store seems to be correct now but ECM2 is still missing!!

Really missing my triggers off running different appliances.

Comment

I sent the original HomeSeer store request back in August, but it doesn't look like they ever completed the posting. I just sent another e-mail directly to Mark asking for the insertion of UltraECM2 and the removal of UltraECM.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

I am now on my THIRD attempt at trying to get UltraECM2 added to the HomeSeer store. I have followed their process, but nothing is being done. I am VERY frustrated with this whole posting process.

I spent a lot of time developing UltraECM2. The issues first started with the trial never counting down on some systems and now I cannot even get it added to the store. I am sorry I cannot provide another means for you to purchase this plug-in. I hope you have not lost interest by the time this all gets sorted out.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Hey Ultra, understood its our of your control, I had to go back to my old method for now, I needed to get my triggers back.

I'm in software dev too so I totally understand your frustration. HS2 seems to being ignored for now. I can't go to HS3 yet either, too many plugin's and scripts I need to re-write too.

I'll definitely still buy it when I can

Comment

Working...
                              X