Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraECM3 questions/issues

Hi,

I just installed the plugin to test my new GEM. I had a little trouble getting started - I recommend you update the manual to tell how to setup GEM (packet format, etc...) as I had to dig though some posts to figure it out.

Issues:

Get error messages: One or more participants failed to draw(), minValue and maxValue must be specified
    -
    - "Loads" Page - Display is compressed for labels > ~18 chars
    -
    -

Questions:
    -
    - For Energy costs, the field label says cents per kWh, I assume you actually mean dollars per kWh?

Thanks!
    Mike
    Attached Files

Hi,

I had another issue - I cannot edit rates. When I try, it throws this exception:

System.ArgumentException: Object of type 'System.String' cannot be converted to type 'System.Int32'. at System.RuntimeType.TryChangeType(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean needsSpecialCast) at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.CheckArguments(Object[] parameters, Binder binder, BindingFlags invokeAttr, CultureInfo culture, Signature sig) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at HSPI_ULTRAECM3.HSPI.PluginFunction(String proc, Object[] parms)

Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

Just got back from holiday, so will have a chance to review the reported issue later this week.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks Ultra.

I ran into another issue :-(

Just looking at my 'realtime' devices, I see a few issues:

1. Duplicate devices with the same ID -- some are being updated currently, others are from yesterday..
        2. If the data is being posted every 8 seconds, I would assume some variance on the last update times (maybe a sec or 2..), but some of these span 20 mins -- does not seem right to me..

Thanks for the help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Please delete all of the UltraECM3 HomeSeer devices, then restart HomeSeer. The devices should be recreated on startup.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The "Server too Busy" and "One or more participants failed to draw(), minValue and maxValue must be specified" are related to a HomeSeer web server bug introduced in the latest build. Rich provided me a download link to the fix.

1) Disable UltraECM3 from the Plug-ins > Manage page.
            2) Reinstall UltraECM3 which will install a new hspi_ultraecm3.aspx and install 1 new js file and css file. The DLL hasn't change, so the version is the same.
            3) Shutdown HomeSeer3, then:
            4) Download ftp://homeseer.com/pub/HomeSeerUtil.dll
            5) Rename the current HomeSeerUtil.dll in the bin directory to HomeSeerUtil.dll.bak
            6) Move the HomeSeerUtil.dll you downloaded in step 1 to the HomeSeer3 bin directory.
            7) Restart HomeSeer3.
            8) Re-enabled UltraEM3 HSPI from the Plugin -> Manage page.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

More detailed data?

Are there any plans to get more granular data, say down to the minute level?When I looked at this last, it appeared to only show hourly data in the graphs, but quite honestly, a lot can happen in an hour. I'd like to see down the minute, or whatever updates were sent. Naturally this creates tons of data, but the Brultech software basically had a purge ability, I think they converted granular data to one minute intervals after a period of time. Now, if I missed this option somewhere, my bad and I apologize.
              Thanks!
              HS: 2.5.0.60
              Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
              Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
              Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
              Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
              Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
              UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
              Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Originally posted by jstaab View Post
                Are there any plans to get more granular data, say down to the minute level?When I looked at this last, it appeared to only show hourly data in the graphs, but quite honestly, a lot can happen in an hour. I'd like to see down the minute, or whatever updates were sent. Naturally this creates tons of data, but the Brultech software basically had a purge ability, I think they converted granular data to one minute intervals after a period of time. Now, if I missed this option somewhere, my bad and I apologize.
                Thanks!
                +1

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
                HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
                2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
                USB UIRT
                Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
                WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
                HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
                HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
                2GIG Thermostat
                BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
                BLUPS
                UltraLog (SQL2008)
                Jon00 Plugins
                Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
                Global Cache IP2IR
                Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Working...