Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraECM2 enable temp sensor problem

UJ

I went to enable a temperature sensor and get this error.

"Unable to generate a new base IO code for class 'ChannelClass1' because all codes are in use"

UltraECM2 Version: 2.0.4984.19171
    GEM COM firmware ver: 2.24
    ENG firmware ver: 1.41

How do I fix?

Thanks

Will

is there a solution for this issue?

thanks

Comment

It sounds like you have all available house codes in use and HomeSeer couldn't' assign any new ones. Can you confirm if you have all house codes in use?

This is what is failing:
      Code:
      Dim iNewHouseCode As Integer = callback.GetNextFreeIOCode
      Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

That's was it! Boy I need a clean out.

Thank you

Comment

One more question.

I notice that the temperature results in the Greeneye Setup are not even close to the devices in the ECM2 plugin.

I thought it was a timing thing but I know from my boiler supply water digital gauge that the temp sensor #5 is 170-173 for the past 15 minutes but plug in had 101.

3/18/2014 6:38:08 PM - UltraECM2 Debug - Temperature: Temperature1=48|Temperature2=108|Temperature3=67|Temperature 4=86|Temperature5=101|Temperature6=0|Temperature7=0|Temperat ure8=0

Temperatures 2, 3, and 4 are also variables that change by the minute and they are low as well. Temp sensor 1 does not vary so it is hard to tell.

Would I have a polling timing issue that could be adjusted?

COM firmware ver: 2.24
          RealTime Status: ON
          Packet Send Interval: 8
          Packet Format: 5

Thanks for any help

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post
            One more question.

I notice that the temperature results in the Greeneye Setup are not even close to the devices in the ECM2 plugin.

I thought it was a timing thing but I know from my boiler supply water digital gauge that the temp sensor #5 is 170-173 for the past 15 minutes but plug in had 101.

3/18/2014 6:38:08 PM - UltraECM2 Debug - Temperature: Temperature1=48|Temperature2=108|Temperature3=67|Temperature 4=86|Temperature5=101|Temperature6=0|Temperature7=0|Temperat ure8=0

Temperatures 2, 3, and 4 are also variables that change by the minute and they are low as well. Temp sensor 1 does not vary so it is hard to tell.

Would I have a polling timing issue that could be adjusted?

COM firmware ver: 2.24
            RealTime Status: ON
            Packet Send Interval: 8
            Packet Format: 5

Thanks for any help
            There was a bug in the math provided by Brultech affecting temperatures above 127 degrees. It has been corrected in the newest version of the ECM plug-in for HS3 (a few weeks ago). UltraJones may need to fix the HS2 plug-in for the same error.

Since he fixed the plug-in my measurements are spot on.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the info. I did read this in a previous post that I believe you pointed out to UJ and an UltraECM2 version was updated then. I am currently using the most recent version of ECM2.

I installed trial HS3 and ECM3 and the temperatures are right on the money (very impressive by the way). I do not have any plans to upgrade to HS3 for quite sometime as my plugins won't all be updating anytime soon.

UJ is this something that can be fixed for ECM2?

Will

Comment

Hello Will. UltraECM2 HSPI version 2.0.5192.33660 just posted that fixes the temperature issue.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

works good now. Thanks UJ

BTW - great work on the ECM3. The instant updates of the device's status is very nice feature.

I can only hope that a few of my current plugins get ported to HS3 but unfortunately doesn't look good anytime soon.

Keep up great work.

Comment

Working...
                  X