Watts and kWH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watts and kWH

My kWh numbers are unusually and dont match what is on the GreenEye monitor?

For about 6 days I am showing 723958.43 Wh in Green Eye and 2829.770969 KWh in the plugin?

Can you enable debug for about 30 seconds, then report what channel values you're seeing from the GreenEye? My guess is one of the readings was corrupt which allowed a very high number to get entered into the database. Unfortunately, there is no data checksum so it is difficult to determine if a packet is corrupt.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Can you enable debug for about 30 seconds, then report what channel values you're seeing from the GreenEye? My guess is one of the readings was corrupt which allowed a very high number to get entered into the database. Unfortunately, there is no data checksum so it is difficult to determine if a packet is corrupt.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Attached Thx!
      Attached Files

Comment

The logs confirm normal data from the Brultech Greeneye. I assume a corrupt packet got though which corrupted the database by inserting a very high number for one or more readings. Can you zip up the \HomeSeer HS3\Data\ultraecm3\ultraecm3.db3 database and sent it to ultrajones@hotmail.com so I can add code to identify and remove it?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I just did a delete and reinstall

Comment

Working...
          X