errors with new setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errors with new setup

I have installed ultraecm to evaluate with my ecm-1240 and have errors each time i go to the loads page and pops-up every 5-10 seconds. I do not see the graphs when viewing the loads. The error is different for each browser. If I use firefox I get a json error as shown below. If I use firefox I get an unexpected Token and IE I get invalid character. If I open on the homeseer server it self using IE I can see the loads but it displays an error unable to get property as well.

I am seeing data from the ecm based on the picture of the dashboards attached.
    Attached Files

Can you provide the output of the following two URLS?

http://yourhomeseerip/hspi_ultraecm3...ta&device_id=1
    http://yourhomeseerip/hspi_ultraecm3...ta&device_id=1

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Here are the outputs.

[ {"Channel":"1","Watts":"6197","WattMax":"19266"},
      {"Channel":"2","Watts":"6536","WattMax":"10081"},
      {"Channel":"3","Watts":"737","WattMax":"2963"},
      {"Channel":"4","Watts":"37","WattMax":"8869"},
      {"Channel":"5","Watts":"40","WattMax":"7120"},
      {"Channel":"6","Watts":"40","WattMax":"11394"},
      {"Channel":"7","Watts":"37","WattMax":"92"}, ]

[ {"Channel":"1","Name":"House"}, {"Channel":"2","Name":"AC Condensor"},
      {"Channel":"3","Name":"AC Air Handler"}, {"Channel":"4","Name":"Dryer"},
      {"Channel":"5","Name":"Stove"}, {"Channel":"6","Name":"Water Heater"},
      {"Channel":"7","Name":"Channel 7"} ]

Comment

Are you using HS2 or HS3?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am using homeseer 3.

Comment

Any comments on this error, I am running the 30 day trial and have about 10 days left before I have to remove it. I do not want to purchase if it is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by ehinkle27 View Post
              Any comments on this error, I am running the 30 day trial and have about 10 days left before I have to remove it. I do not want to purchase if it is not working.
              Yes, it is a bug associated with the ECM-1240. I am surprised no one else every reported this. I'll work on the fix tonight.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Please download and installed UltraECM3 HSPI version 3.0.5378.31939 to see if it fixes the issue you reported.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                X