Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Homeseer device for a load

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Missing Homeseer device for a load

    As the title says, I am missing a homeseer device for a load. It is in enabled in settings but doesnt show up in status anywhere. And further when I change a name of load in Ultra Ecm, the device does not change?

  • #2
    Originally posted by mattdb View Post
    As the title says, I am missing a homeseer device for a load. It is in enabled in settings but doesnt show up in status anywhere. And further when I change a name of load in Ultra Ecm, the device does not change?
    Can you tell me what HomeSeer device you enabled (channel and type) that is not being created correctly? I'll take a look to see if it is a bug.

    The channel (load) device name is only used when the HomeSeer device is created. I'll look at providing a synchronization option in the next release.

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


    • #3
      Channel 24 is missing in the devices. I was going to setup an event and low and behold I couldn't find it. I tried unchecking everything and the saving and then checking them again in channels, but that didn't do anything.

      Thx for the help.

      Mattman

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mattdb View Post
        Channel 24 is missing in the devices. I was going to setup an event and low and behold I couldn't find it. I tried unchecking everything and the saving and then checking them again in channels, but that didn't do anything.

        Thx for the help.

        Mattman
        It is a power meter. I was going to use it to trigger an event. But alas no device.

        Comment


        • #5
          I did some digging and found the device in device manager watching the loads. It was there just named something different than what is in the plugin.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mattdb View Post
            I did some digging and found the device in device manager watching the loads. It was there just named something different than what is in the plugin.
            Well it happened again. I moved a meter from one breaker to another and went into channels and renamed it and wammo it is now gone from HomeSeer devices.

            Comment

            Working...
            X