Possible bug - ECM3 disable channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible bug - ECM3 disable channel

I'm seeing an issue with ECM3 where if I try to uncheck the enable checkbox in the Channels tab for either channel 21 or 22, ECM3 will essentially crash. After that I can no longer enter the ECM3 setup. The only way I have been able to recover is to restore HomeSeer to a previous backup. Even a reinstall of ECM3 did not fix it. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix or workaround?

Originally posted by jmjones View Post
    I'm seeing an issue with ECM3 where if I try to uncheck the enable checkbox in the Channels tab for either channel 21 or 22, ECM3 will essentially crash. After that I can no longer enter the ECM3 setup. The only way I have been able to recover is to restore HomeSeer to a previous backup. Even a reinstall of ECM3 did not fix it. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix or workaround?
    Wow, this doesn't make any sense. I have both channel 21 and 22 enabled and working fine. What are you seeing in the logs? What are the names of your channel 21 and 22?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X