Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request's

Hello Ultra,

Going back to expand and finish installing my GEM's and want to ask about expanding your plugin to include collected data from both the Water Counters & 1 wire Temperature Sensor network. I run 2 GEMs to cover 2 main panels and 1 sub-panel.

As you know, within your plugin you have config tabs for Temp and Counters but lack "Loads, Dashboard, Charts" for these.
    I'll expand on my intened use on each to aid if you are able to incorporate these request.

1) Pulse Counter for Water Meters.
    -We have 2 water meters installed and wish to monitor usage both through charting and the use of HS devices. (I plan on using MCSSPRINKLERS so I know I need live counts but not sure what other totals via HS devices)
    - Charting is one of the bigger uses of the GEM for us as it allows us to monitor trends or quantify any changes we make to our building such as energy retro upgrades.
    -The charts are limited to a 30 day window, and I would request if possible to add another option of say 90 day, 6 months or 12 months...
    -A dashboard tab similar to the one used for electricity would be grand. Looking to track $$ cost and volume
    -Our water is at tiered rates that gets progressively more expensive as you use more, and we pay a rate of 3X on our sewer. But on our irrigation we don't pay any sewer fees. I can get my fee structure as an example if need be.

2) 1 Wire Temperature Sensors
    - Each GEM can run upto 6 DS18B20 Temp sensors (Being I have 2 units, I can run 12 sensors). Like above I would like to chart and also use HS devices for either rolling avgs or live data.
    -Again, allow the expansion of the charts to see rolling trends greater than a 30 day period.
    -Not much of a use for Dashboard here.

3) Electricity
    - Again, allow the expansion of the charts to see rolling trends greater than a 30 day period.
    -When running multiple "Mains" wither it be from the same GEM or 2 separate GEMs/1240's, is it possible to combine the mains into a new device that can be charted and created as a HS device?

Well I'm sure I can think of more but that already seems as if I'm pushing the envelope of feature requests.

Thanks Ultra.

Charlie
    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

I second the request for longer logging periods

ps: btw, I'm in the same boat of needing more than 1 GEMs... but I'm gonna install the first one first and see how it goes before ordering the second.
    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Something Else I wanna ask is regarding the analysis of the data.

Were considering "some" solar but don't want to purchase more than our daytime needs, as were not looking to invest into batteries or similar. Simply were looking to see how much or RTI would be if any.

So, I ask is there anyway to set conditions in the Dashboard or Graphs so we can find the KWH Sum or Dollar Cost per a specific Hour Time (say during peak power production time)??

Charlie
      HSPro: 3.0.0.194
      PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
      HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

+1 for longer charting periods

Charting week by week, month by month and year by year is something I liked about the CurrentCost energy monitor. Even the this week compared to last week by day, and this month compared to last month by day, and this year compared to last year by month were informative.

I can post screen shots so you can get an idea of what I am talking about.

Marty
        iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I had planned on reviewing the list of feature requests during the conversion of the plug-in to run under Linux. I still have not started the conversion. I'll see if I can modify the chart to display a full year. I'll post here when done.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            I had planned on reviewing the list of feature requests during the conversion of the plug-in to run under Linux. I still have not started the conversion. I'll see if I can modify the chart to display a full year. I'll post here when done.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            I just remembered why I wasn't modifying the UltraECM3 ASPX code. It crashes Visual Studio 2015 every time I try to open it. I won't be able to add features to the existing web page until I convert the plug-in to Linux.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Linux?

Ultra, any progress on a Linux conversion? I just ordered a couple of GEMs and would love to use your plugin.
              HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
              Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
              Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
              Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Working...
              X