Using single CT on 220v circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using single CT on 220v circuit

Is there a way to tell UltraECM that I have a channel that needs to have its values doubled as I only have a CT on one leg of a 220v circuit? I'm only getting half the correct watts showing for my central air.
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Originally posted by RAM View Post
    Is there a way to tell UltraECM that I have a channel that needs to have its values doubled as I only have a CT on one leg of a 220v circuit? I'm only getting half the correct watts showing for my central air.
    No, UltraECM3 doesn't provide that option. However, you may be able to make those types of changes within the Brultech channel configuration. Trying contacting Brultech support to see if what you're trying to do is supported.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

You can do this through the gems web gui.

Under the "Chan CT" tab you will find the following settings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gem Pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	1179971
      HSPro: 3.0.0.194
      PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
      HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X