Xbox One Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One Control

Is there an Xbox plugin that allows control of turning on and off the Xbox?

i can currently do this using the homebridge Xbox smartglass plugin.

i would love to see this implemented into HS.

Originally posted by mik3y View Post
    Is there an Xbox plugin that allows control of turning on and off the Xbox?

i can currently do this using the homebridge Xbox smartglass plugin.

i would love to see this implemented into HS.
    Hi mik3y,
    well there is a script to turn it on but not off... so its very basic python code on github.
    if u are also on the alpha skip ahead u can link it to google and say hey google tell xbox to turn off.

in homeseer blade has an outdated plugin that partially works, but that api is only for player data and games..using the xbox unofficial api not for control the xbox

regards
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.0.1.18 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post

Hi mik3y,
      well there is a script to turn it on but not off... so its very basic python code on github.
      if u are also on the alpha skip ahead u can link it to google and say hey google tell xbox to turn off.

in homeseer blade has an outdated plugin that partially works, but that api is only for player data and games..using the xbox unofficial api not for control the xbox

regards
      Check out xbox-cli python. I’m using this to pass get URL commands.

https://github.com/OpenXbox/xbox-smartglass-core-python

Comment

Or Harmony PI if you are using that remote.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

i never seen this github,
          ok, i can integrate it probably into homeseer soon, but i need time
          still recovering from covid.. but i wil keep u updated.

regards

Comment

i never seen this github,
            ok, i can integrate it probably into homeseer soon, but i need time
            still recovering from covid.. but i wil keep u updated.

regards
            Sorry to hear.

Did you find the illness bad, or was it more minor for you?

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Did you find the illness bad, or was it more minor for you?
              well, we got if from our son (4years old) he was last day on daycare and he had some sympthoms but no fever.
              well after that we needed to go in quarantine, but we coudn't go in to hospital because he needed to have 40c fever for 4 days but he was below it around 38..
              and in the netherlands they did not test anyone or let u go to hospital, only if u are dieing

after 10 days i became sick and coughing a lot low breathing and no fever at all, but all sympthoms without the fever.
              So after 2 days my wife became sick and high fever but not till the 40c

our son had it 3.4 weeks, i had it 3 weeks straight. and my wife still sick.. still fever 38-39c 8+ weeks.
              so she had covid + something else they don't know.. we are still waiting for results in june..

Hope you and your family are allright
              Sorry its a bit off topic.

i wil look soon if i have more time to make a script for homeseer, i wil post it here,
              as i was working on a project with discord and homeseer to fully interact with eachother, and i maybe can implement the xbox smartglass api.
              but it's on hold now

Regards

Comment

well, we got if from our son (4years old) he was last day on daycare and he had some sympthoms but no fever.
                well after that we needed to go in quarantine, but we coudn't go in to hospital because he needed to have 40c fever for 4 days but he was below it around 38..
                and in the netherlands they did not test anyone or let u go to hospital, only if u are dieing

after 10 days i became sick and coughing a lot low breathing and no fever at all, but all sympthoms without the fever.
                So after 2 days my wife became sick and high fever but not till the 40c

our son had it 3.4 weeks, i had it 3 weeks straight. and my wife still sick.. still fever 38-39c 8+ weeks.
                so she had covid + something else they don't know.. we are still waiting for results in june..

Hope you and your family are allright
                Sorry its a bit off topic.

i wil look soon if i have more time to make a script for homeseer, i wil post it here,
                as i was working on a project with discord and homeseer to fully interact with eachother, and i maybe can implement the xbox smartglass api.
                but it's on hold now

Regards
                Damn. Hope your wife gets better soon!

What is concerning is that in Canada they are starting to send us back to work starting June.

My wife is a health care worker and is working with Covid patients. However, she’s not a nurse so her exposure is less then 10 minutes.

So far, we are well.... I hope it stays that way.

Was your three weeks constant body aches?

Comment

Yeah lets hope.

Well, the three weeks i was coughing a lot and pain in my lounghs.
                  But no fever, as our doctor said , covid can be very different for people, you don't even need to have multiple sympthoms.
                  My wife is a nurse, but was not yet working because of recovery of a medium accident so when covid started she was not at work.
                  Here the health care workers or nurses work most without protection, still now because the facemasks are very very low here...
                  her colleague told us by phone that she needed and ordered to even (re-use) the mask sometimes... really bad. this was in the beginning of the mass infections.

the very big problem is, what if a person has corona sympthoms and stays sick but under 40c fever.. u can't get tested at all..
                  we are in that situation, but lucky the government is now starting from 2 june to test all people..
                  even she is a nurse but not working yet could not get tested...
                  the rules here are stupid, really stupid..
                  But now most people go back to work but need to keep 1.5 meter distance..
                  and restaurants open from 2 june max 30 people on 1.5 meter discance.
                  Big company don't open they work from home now..
                  schools, only elementary schools ar e open and daycare etc, but we keep our son home for now till we all can test regulary if needed..
                  Self employed are 30% bankrupt...
                  They give only a money stim to self employed, but if your partner earns a lot u need to pay it back.

Comment

Yeah lets hope.

Well, the three weeks i was coughing a lot and pain in my lounghs.
                    But no fever, as our doctor said , covid can be very different for people, you don't even need to have multiple sympthoms.
                    My wife is a nurse, but was not yet working because of recovery of a medium accident so when covid started she was not at work.
                    Here the health care workers or nurses work most without protection, still now because the facemasks are very very low here...
                    her colleague told us by phone that she needed and ordered to even (re-use) the mask sometimes... really bad. this was in the beginning of the mass infections.

the very big problem is, what if a person has corona sympthoms and stays sick but under 40c fever.. u can't get tested at all..
                    we are in that situation, but lucky the government is now starting from 2 june to test all people..
                    even she is a nurse but not working yet could not get tested...
                    the rules here are stupid, really stupid..
                    But now most people go back to work but need to keep 1.5 meter distance..
                    and restaurants open from 2 june max 30 people on 1.5 meter discance.
                    Big company don't open they work from home now..
                    schools, only elementary schools ar e open and daycare etc, but we keep our son home for now till we all can test regulary if needed..
                    Self employed are 30% bankrupt...
                    They give only a money stim to self employed, but if your partner earns a lot u need to pay it back.
                    Lots of similarities in Canada Ontario.

I wonder myself if our family already had it. My wife and kid were sick with fevers for weeks. My wife hasn’t been sick like that since she was kid. Fevers, body aches, etc.

my daughter same deal. As for me, I was mildly sick and back on my feet in 3 days.

We just don’t know....

okay enough covid talk. let’s talk automation.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm interested in this as well. I just installed the Python package and am starting to work with integration using the REST server. I'm happy to test anything if needed.

Cheers!

Comment

Hey Mik3y,

Would you be able to share your HS script for working with the xbox-smartglass-rest server interface? I've got things working manually but need some help with the basics on the scripting on the AUTH, etc.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Automate View Post

Hey Mik3y,

Would you be able to share your HS script for working with the xbox-smartglass-rest server interface? I've got things working manually but need some help with the basics on the scripting on the AUTH, etc.

Thanks!
                          Sure I’ll send this over some time tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Automate View Post

Hey Mik3y,

Thanks!
                            Here's how I send a Xbox Off command.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	157.1 KB ID:	1388362

Comment

Working...
                            X