Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLGamepad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLGamepad

I've just installed and purchased BLGamepad but now I've noticed that when I restart HS I get the following error showing in my list of installed plugins:

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLGamepad - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

If I restart the plugin it works fine and shows no errors, any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks
    Simon

Any ideas

Comment

Not off hand. On vacation so it will be a couple weeks before I can really look at it.
      It sounds like you are getting that error when trying to enable it on the manage plugins page.
      I think this is a HS3 issue. Something to do with the plugin being in trial mode.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Screen shot shows exactly what appears in Manage Plugins after a reboot, disabling and then re-enabling it gets it working again.

I have purchased and installed licence.

Hope your having a good holiday :-)
        Attached Files

Comment

This issue seems to have resolved itself :-)

Comment

Try this. Hope your having a good holiday :-)

Comment

Working...
            X