won't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

won't load

I purchased the Kinect plugin today. When I installed it the logs show.
    Error, Creating plugin instance: HSPI_KINECT.exe->Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.->Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies.

Have you installed the Kinect drivers as explained in the user guide? https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ga...-in-user-guide

Comment

No, the drivers are windows and I am on a raspberry. I will connect the Kinect on a small windows box. How do I load the drivers on a pi?

Comment

The tutorial seems to be written for a windows based HS box.

Comment

there is a problem in the updater: the Kinect plugin on Linux is supposed to install some dummy files that do not need the kinect drivers. I will ask HST to fix that, in the meantime you can try to manually install the attached files:
          Attached Files

Comment

OK I need some more direction here. what do I do with these files?

Comment

• download the zip attached to this post and save it in the HS3 application folder /Updates3/Zips
              • download the file named updater_override.txt attached to this post and save it in the HS3 application folder.
              • go to the "PLUG-INS > Manage" page and click the "Update Listing" button, then click "Additional interfaces > Test Plugin" and check the Kinect line.
              • click the "Download and Install" button
              • enable the plugin from the "PLUG-INS > Manage" page
              • delete updater_override.txt from your HS3 application folder

Comment

I assume I use WinSCP to access the folders? What is the root password? I can not connect via WinSCP on any password I can find.

Comment

yeah WinSCP should work, for the root password try to use hsthsths3

if you can't figure it out, just wait for the updater to be fixed, I will let you kno here when it's done.

Comment

Yes please let me know when it is fixed and I will just load through the updater.

Comment

It should be ok now, please try to reinstall from the updater
                      thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X